I hate Souths!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
I have a very distinctive car for CQ. It leaves no doubt who I support. Lately, it has been receiving more than the usual amount of scratches and bumps and I have been seeing more and more of those stinking white rabbit stickers popping up everywhere.

Well, tomorrow I am going to do lap after lap of the main street beeping the horn and waving to as many Souths fans as possible. Sore winner my ass. I am going to rub it in until I reach bone!! MANLY! MANLY! MANLY!!!! Hahaha!!

I found that dopey prick BunniesMan's twitter account.

https://twitter.com/P_Johnson9

Twitter..ah yes, I remember that. As for keyboard legends, FU*K OFF AND DIE LOSERS!!! You cheated and lied your way to the top, now all you can do is cop it sweet. lol See you next year!!

I love Souths. I love watching a stunned gladiator Crowe, love watching GI cradling his head, love watching Big Sam try to put into words his pain and love all their fans. Sweet as.

mozgrame said:
I have a very distinctive car for CQ. It leaves no doubt who I support. Lately, it has been receiving more than the usual amount of scratches and bumps and I have been seeing more and more of those stinking white rabbit stickers popping up everywhere.

Well, tomorrow I am going to do lap after lap of the main street beeping the horn and waving to as many Souths fans as possible. Sore winner my ass. I am going to rub it in until I reach bone!! MANLY! MANLY! MANLY!!!! Hahaha!!
I'll keep an eye out for you mate. Perhaps we could convoy round the mean streets of rocktown. Those white rabbit stickers will disappear just as rapidly as they have started appearing.
Go Manly.

906617-rabbitohs.jpg

4986446-3x2-940x627.jpg

The cardiac surgeons are going to be busy this weekend trying to mend all those broken bunny hearts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4