I got it all wrong...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jerry1

First Grader
The war of the board room has come to an end. I was ecstatic that all the **** that had gone on in the past was over. I was looking forward to the new era of togetherness that one owner would bring.

How wrong can someone be.. The blood letting & vengeance shown by the new owners has brought nothing but misery & dissension. There is no gracious we won & now we all pull together. All we have is spleen venting & viscous revenge planning unbecoming of club owners.

What a bitter cowardly bunch of people have become custodians of the Manly spirit & culture.
I am so disappointed in the so called club legends that have stuck the knives into current Manly legends.
Old timers who deserve to live in the past but have been resurrected to do the dirty work of the new owners who have not interest in a successful season. rather they would let us flounder in an attempt to purge the club of any remaining old faction no matter how good for us they can be.

I was a Penn's supporter as all my previous post will prove.
I was wrong - quite frankly they are spiteful little boys on a power trip.

Jerry

What did you hear that suddenly made you write that and do a 180 on your old stance?

From what I've heard, what I've seen.. This is what I think as well.

Just had enough - maybe the talk of getting rid of Donny - There is clear out & just venting.. We just need bury the hatchet...
Bit like Johny Howard as PM - This time - you've gone to far..... Listen to the people...

The dysfunction is alive and kicking I am afraid. like you I really hoped the club would be free of it.

The pathetic short sighted and un justified efforts to remove Toovey based on a criteria and KPI made on the run and not giving him a chance to turn it around when everyone knows we were on our knees 10 weeks ago ranks as one of the blackest moments of our clubs management.

Right now the team is so together and that is a huge up yours to the management of the club!

We have a CEO who is pretty much anonymous and we need this guy to get out there and communicate with the fans and members and not leave it to the Penns puppet Zorba.. We deserve so much better!

I agree totally. And It will continue while ever Zorba is involved. Tooves is gone because Zorba wanted him gone.
How can Tooves be sacked based on this years results, when this years results won't be known for at least another three weeks, maybe more?

That's why I'm determinedly enjoying our Tooves Team this year before we completely move into Penn State.
Then I'll just hold my breath til they've gone.

Its No wonder they didnt want Kaspersky buying Quantums share in the club,they wanted to feed their own agenda.The spirit and feel that the club had has gone, or is slowly dying

I remember Rabbits fans complaining about Peter Holmes â Court & Russel Crowe doing the same thing to Souths, and look how that turned around.

It got so bad at one point, that Adam Macdouggall bagged Crowe on the Footy Show, and basically suggested that Crowe should keep his opinions to himself.

Even Galuvao had issues with Crowe, and some of his antics.

Give it time people. Let them build what they want to build. There is nothing we can do about it. They will live and die by their own swords / results, and the affect will hit them in the hip pocket in either a positive or negative way.

Without Penn, as much as he seems like a dick right now, he's funding our hobby here. Gotta give him some latitude I guess.

I remember Rabbits fans complaining about Peter Holmes â Court & Russel Crowe doing the same thing to Souths, and look how that turned around.

It got so bad at one point, that Adam Macdouggall bagged Crowe on the Footy Show, and basically suggested that Crowe should keep his opinions to himself.

Give it time people. Let them build what they want to build. There is nothing we can do about it. They will live and die by their own swords / results, and the affect will hit them in the hip pocket in either a positive or negative way.

Without Penn, as much as he seems like a dick right now, he's funding our hobby here. Gotta give him some latitude I guess.
Ryan this has got to stop.I am finding myself agreeing with you a lot lately and its not healthy for me,lol.:eek::eek::lipssealed::lipssealed:

why did you say that for Budgewoi Eagle.I have a Tshirt with that on it,now Iam going to have to burn it,lol
Sorry MB. Was reading something the other day where Penn State was mentioned (probably the scandal) and I thought, there's the perfect name for the new (hopefully temporary) regime.

It is massively disappointing how this situation of one side being in control has turned out. I was very happy when quantum was gone, nothing to do with quantum, I would have been happy the other way, I just wanted a United board.

The childishness, ego and arrogance of the penns and zorba is beyond what might be seen as some pleasure in outliving your enemies. It is pure vindictiveness and tit for tat. It is the old eye for an eye adage which keeps the hate going and going.

Crowe bought a crapppy club in the bunnies. Penn bought a champion team in my Eagles.

We don't play chequebook rugby league

Nek minnit

Whatever Crowe and chum were doing was not at the same level

Souffs until recently lost Piggins,an influential yet ineffective operator

He had a track record of mediocrity

The Penns have knifed everyone in the back whose crossed them and for what purpose? None but spite

I regretfully look forward to mourning ZtH,he is one of our own but his ego has killed my liking for him, but when he goes i think we can revert to thinking of him as Anakin,not Vader which he has become

You either die the hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villian

I am not sure there is any visciousness, the real hostility still exists between the the DFC and the Sea Eagles. This "Bloodletting" should have been expected. When you have factions and one faction wins out, you have to clear out all the other faction as best you can or you will still be undermined consistently. That is not healthy or productive.

I am not sure there is any visciousness, the real hostility still exists between the the DFC and the Sea Eagles. This "Bloodletting" should have been expected. When you have factions and one faction wins out, you have to clear out all the other faction as best you can or you will still be undermined consistently. That is not healthy or productive.
With respect i think they could've worked together or gave it a chance

Both factions should have had the best interests of the club at heart possibly with differing ideas on how it could be done, with their faction gone they could've worked on it

But no not these guys, just knife good men with the best interests of the club at heart

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6