I don't usually go overboard but that was crap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
How many stupid panicked passes?
How many sideways runs?
How many silly errors?
How many times did we run to the sideline?
How many times did we make stupid errors in defense?

The team needs a big rocket up them, there is no way we can win this and next year looks very dark indeed. We have spent the cap, and on what that bunch of ragtag crap?

I cant believe we have Bailey for another year, can we just give him away to some team?

We need Stewart and Wolfman badly and the donkey we have on the wing now needs to fire up or **** off.

Woeful woeful performance and year

We really need another Steve Menzies. Someone who players look up to and someone who can inspire the team. **** throw him a friggin bone, or even orford at this rate

Dan link said:
We really need another Steve Menzies. Someone who players look up to and someone who can inspire the team. s**t throw him a friggin bone, or even orford at this rate

Or a Ben Kennedy. So a good question is who fits that description?

How good would it be with BK and Beaver back in the team!!! Oh how we could only dream :)

Gosh when you think back just 121 minutes of play ago, Manly we up 14-0 over the foosters.

Then the refs stepped in.

Both Stewart and Matai will be lost to simple frustration because of all of this.

I dunno, I just think Manly have lost heart. The ability is obviously there, but many times this year Manly have put in great performances to be denied. Parra in Round 2, Saints, Roosters and others. I think that after all this they are sick of the 2010 season.

..and the playing personell that remains is ugly indeed.

NYEagle

There are just no excuses for cheap shots that screw the team up and leave your mates hanging for the following weeks. They would rather hit the opposition illegally than win the game. Something is crook in this camp.

ManlyBacker link said:
Something is crook in this camp.
  It's pretty clear their relationship and trust in club administration has headed south over the past 18 months.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=ManlyBacker link=topic=185079.msg290867#msg290867 date=1283687269]
Something is crook in this camp.
  It's pretty clear their relationship and trust in club administration has headed south over the past 18 months.
[/quote]

YEah it sounds like it. Like how come we are struggling to sign players? Like with the salary cap concessions and a few of our own guys elaving at the end of this year, I really wonder what is going on. But yeah this season has been mediocre, sure we had a few good games, but overall its crap. But at least we're in the top 8 again, a trend that hasn't changed for quite a while. I look forward to next year where we get our fastest players back in action.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7