I can hear the choking from Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
This is to all my Dragons friends who sent me messages last week about Manly - They are choking big time in Brisbane right now - I hate the Broncos but the Dragons are choking big time HA HA HA

Ask your mates what they're going to do with their grand final t-shirts that the dragons inquired about a few weeks ago. lol. A choke of massive proportions.

there are about to be a flood of unwanted GF tickets hit ebay :)

sucked in you dragon losers, still no premierships in the clubs history...

ChokingHazard.jpg

If the Dragons had just WON THEIR GAME 1 of the finals 2009, this wouldn't have happened.
Suck it, Dragqueens.

I texted one of my Dragon supporter mates to rev him up and his response was "at least we knocked Manly out". I reminded him that Melbourne beat us last week, his reply was that if Dragons had beaten the Eels Manly would have stayed in, so by them losing they knocked Manly out. How do you argue with "logic" like that. Morons.

LOL at Dragqueens, finals asphyxiation claims them yet again.

Last week I didnt reply once to 6 messages - I sent 4 Dragons supporters a message and all 4 were p!$$off with there replies. 

At least I can cope with defeat - anyhow I am sitting down with my son watching last GF with the 2GB call - its a first with me.

Chip & Chase link said:
I texted one of my Dragon supporter mates to rev him up and his response was \"at least we knocked Manly out\". I reminded him that Melbourne beat us last week, his reply was that if Dragons had beaten the Eels Manly would have stayed in, so by them losing they knocked Manly out. How do you argue with \"logic\" like that. Morons.

LOL at Dragqueens, finals asphyxiation claims them yet again.

simple to argue, who won last year? you have never won it.

Last night was close to my season highlight.
Everyone who told me they were going to win it weeks a go just got a good lesson in what can happen in the finals. Told you so is all the got from me

Personally I hated it lol

I hate the Broncos, and watching with a big bunch of Queensland supporters who were into me all night as we watched it. Was 15 against me and 1 of the girls !!!

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Personally I hated it lol

I hate the Broncos, and watching with a big bunch of Queensland supporters who were into me all night as we watched it. Was 15 against me and 1 of the girls !!!

That's an easy in for you with that girl :)

True, but unfortunately she is taken !

Always an interesting night going out with her as she is quite hot,  and watching all the guys who have a crack being shot down in flames haha

That's very clever Dan.  Did you manufacture the commentary or did you find the clip on YouTube?

That was from Manlyborn

****ing hilarious

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4