I Called it in Round 1

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was behind him up until this game. I still think injuries and lack of cohesion are a factor but when young and enthusiastic players like Jake and Tom, albeit their good performances look disinterested compared to last year then you have to look at the coach.

I was behind him up until this game. I still think injuries and lack of cohesion are a factor but when young and enthusiastic players like Jake and Tom, albeit their good performances look disinterested compared to last year then you have to look at the coach.
These are the exact two I look at. Last year they were both up and coming stars. They appear to have a coach who has no idea what to do with them.

At least baz is showing his face. Comes down to ground level and doesn't hide I commend him but he isn't a good coach

You can get Thurston smith gronk lyon and all the champions you want in a side but if they haven't got the quality coach you aren't going to have a good football team sorry it's time to go TB

Let's not put the blame on TB, he has players out there who have fixed games, are clearly not putting and are over the hill. We also have probably had the worst injury toll this season.

We need to have another clean out and get rid of all the cancerous deadwood for young players who are gonna have a red hot go.

Snake has become a cancer to this team.

That's a big call. I don't know the inner workings of the place like some here. But I will agree that his attitude hasn't helped the joint. But I haven't walked a mile in his shoes. Would like to give him the benefit of the doubt after all the media crap he copped.

But performance wise he is disgraceful this year. You can't even throw out the defensive organiser tag anymore. He is a speed bump.

Titans are the very reason Manly can not use injuries and cohesion as an excuse.Titans may not be that flash a side but they give everything

That's a big call. I don't know the inner workings of the place like some here. But I will agree that his attitude hasn't helped the joint. But I haven't walked a mile in his shoes. Would like to give him the benefit of the doubt after all the media crap he copped.

But performance wise he is disgraceful this year. You can't even throw out the defensive organiser tag anymore. He is a speed bump.
Snake was missing tonight, no cover defense, harbour bridge passes.

I'd like to know who still wants Barrett as the coach. I challenge you to make your committment now.
I thought the new roster would ease him into first grade coaching.@:cool:

The lack of Manly juniors, personnel is really showing in the product that we are being served up this year.:cool:

Glad I held off renewing my Season ticket.

I'd like to know who still wants Barrett as the coach. I challenge you to make your committment now.
You obviously know more about coaching than I, and more about the inner workings of the team, but I don't see a need to ditch him, the team is trying its guts out. Raiders too big and strong and we were too busted. I thought they'd put 50 or more on but our patched up side kept fighting, credit to them for that.

Snake was missing tonight, no cover defense, harbour bridge passes.

Did you even read my post before you quoted it? I'm not defending the imposter in our number 1 jersey.

There's an imposter in the coaches box too. I have been hoping all year that there was a reason he was hired. There is. It's not that he can coach. It's just that he isn't Tooves and lets Zorba and Bozo pick the team every week.

Did you even read my post before you quoted it? I'm not defending the imposter in our number 1 jersey.

There's an imposter in the coaches box too. I have been hoping all year that there was a reason he was hired. There is. It's not that he can coach. It's just that he isn't Tooves and lets Zorba and Bozo pick the team every week.
I thought i was agreeing with you.

Ralphie what I will add to what you say is, just watch the very first set of six of the year for Manly, and then the very first set of six of the year from the Bulldogs. You could have called this after 2 minutes.
At the end of the day, the squad assembled isn't good enough to fight their way out of a paper bag, and it is all the invader players and the Penrith coaching staff that are most to blame.
NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8