I Blame Ha$$ler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ralphie

Bencher
Premium Member
The seed for the current issues can be traced back to Ha$$ler. Not only is he responsible for the back ended contracts, but he, more than any other person, fostered a divide between Management and the team. He wouldn't even let Management speak to the players at one stage.

In my eyes he is the real villain in all of this.

Never forgive him for not letting me fully enjoy the 2011 GF win. When he was with us I found his comments to the media hard-hitting and inciteful. Now when I listen to him he just sounds like a whinging p%$&k. A bit like that Trent Robinson.

Ralphie said:
The seed for the current issues can be traced back to Ha$$ler. Not only is he responsible for the back ended contracts, but he, more than any other person, fostered a divide between Management and the team. He wouldn't even let Management speak to the players at one stage.

In my eyes he is the real villain in all of this.

There really aren't many backended contracts, this is a myth put together by the media.

Conversely, I credit Toovey.

Whatever precise truth exists with any divides or team disharmony, I am proud and not all that surprised that Tooves (and the senior players) together, have this team four points clear.

I'm over De$. He's history.

2V's time is now; and long may he reign.

Whether the current situation is as bad as being made out is anyones guess. But there are certainly some issues. How Tooves has got us 4 pts clear in the current climate is remarkable.

voicefromthehill said:
Killer03 said:
Whether the current situation is as bad as being made out is anyones guess. But there are certainly some issues. How Tooves has got us 4 pts clear in the current climate is remarkable.

I know, what with global warming and El Niño!

And @Napper with his usual red-herrings in the air!

Killer03 said:

Surely he will be coach of the year?

Ralphie said:
Killer03 said:

Surely he will be coach of the year?

He should be, but I agree with another thread that he wont. There'll be some excuse.....inherited that other guys roster, too short, can't retain Glenn Stewart.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Lol in 20 years some people will still be blaming Hasler for something!

He's been screwing with my footy tips all year!

Central Coast Eagle said:
Lol in 20 years some people will still be blaming Hasler for something!

Of course. He's a total knob.
If he left in good terms and didn't try to destroy Manly, fans would still look up to him.
Live by the sword, die by the sword. He only has himself to blame.

Eagles2nv said:
Yes I think if we win this year many of us will be able to put 2011 behind us.

I think many of us felt cheated because the drama took away our chance to celebrate our win.

Even when we win this year, I'm sure the media will find a way to link a mass exodus of players, Boardroom unrest, Toovs being courted by other teams etc. We'll never have the same respect shown to us to enjoy a premiership. Just another season at Manly in the end

No-one's ever going to stop me celebrating Manly premierships, and I certainly celebrated 2011 in fine style. Some of you folks pay too much attention to media gossip hoo ha, get with the program. All you need to be a Sea Eagle fan is a love of excellence and a tough skin.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
No-one's ever going to stop me celebrating Manly premierships, and I certainly celebrated 2011 in fine style. Some of you folks pay too much attention to media gossip hoo ha, get with the program. All you need to be a Sea Eagle fan is a love of excellence and a tough skin.

Exactly, I partied like it was 2008, 1996, 1987, etc etc!

woot!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6