I am speechless ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah it was on the tele a couple of years ago.
I missed the lot.
People kept reminding me after the event.

Lol...one of the girls at my gym plays gridiron - they wear a bit more than lingerie here though. Oh, and she used to be a Gladiator on TV!

Lol...one of the girls at my gym plays gridiron - they wear a bit more than lingerie here though. Oh, and she used to be a Gladiator on TV!

I used to love that show! I remember one of the female contestants was so good they brought her back next season as a gladiator.

The 1995-95 version I mean. The best!

edit: Lourene Bevaart - "Glacier" - That's the one.

Last edited:
I used to love that show! I remember one of the female contestants was so good they brought her back next season as a gladiator.

The 1995-95 version I mean. The best!

edit: Lourene Bevaart - "Glacier" - That's the one.

I always wanted to go on that show lol

Have to admit, I am a little bit proud of myself when I lift more weight than Amazon though @:p

Wasn't that the show with Mark McGaw as "Hammer" lol

Personally I didn't mind Cheeta (Nicky Davico). She's former Canberra forward Luke Davico's sister isn't she?

Wasn't that the show with Mark McGaw as "Hammer" lol

Personally I didn't mind Cheeta (Nicky Davico). She's former Canberra forward Luke Davico's sister isn't she?

Yes....

and yes!

gladiator-australia-cheeta.jpg

I remember few years ago being invited to a live game here, had a bigger crowd than Brookvale on a Friday night. It was insanely awesome, football, pies, beers, pretty ladies, and some bigger hits than NRL footballers. Didn't hey try and start a league here? Bet you the spectators wives put a stop to that!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8