I admit I was Wrong

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I have given Mark Bryant a bit of a bashing over the last couple of years but he has proven me wrong in the last month - he has been sensational and I will even say I am sad to see him go next season.    :'(

This admission doesn't apply to Willo - I hope he doesn't bring those photos of Des out again this week.  I see he is fit to play - surely Des won't pick him ahead of our current 17 from saturday night.

The Wheel link said:
I hope he (Willo) doesn't bring those photos of Des out again this week.  I see he is fit to play - surely Des won't pick him ahead of our current 17 from saturday night.

Exactly. Why try and fix what isn't broke? The mix appears to be appears to be balanced and working just fine the way it is without change.

I was thinking the same thing about Bryant, if he had shown any glimpses of his current form during the past couple of years he would not be heading overseas next year.

Agree totally on not changing a winning combo either.

Cuthbo might be the only person gald to see Bryant leave at the end of the year.

There is no way Dessie will pick Willo this week...............is there ? Surely not.

Agree Bryant is going pretty well, I can see no reason for Cuthbo to come in. We have G Stewart doing some ball playing and Kite got away some nice offloads on Saturday, so I don't think Cuthbo adds anything at the moment.

Perry looks like he is injured. He is not hitting or driving the same way and his impact has been less. Hopefully this weekend he pulls out a big one!!!

Perry has been down on impact the last two games, but that may be because of his cork, sometimes the bad ones take a couple of weeks to settle. There is no need for him to leave any petrol in the tank come full time Sunday, so I'm hoping he returns to his best and really rips in.

I feel a bit sorry for Willo if he isn't picked for the GF. He's been with us for a while and there was never any question about his effort.
Don't want him picked though, Beaver is playing his role 100 times better than him and there's no way any of the players deserve to make way for him. No way Des will do it but I am a bit worried there'll be a shock selection on Tuesday.

Yeah, I've not been Bryant's greatest worshiper over the last couple of years.  But then again, he wasn't playing like he has been lately.  I think he started on this roll after the Parra game when he was declared the wounded hero, playing injured in that fantastic win.  Maybe lots of praise raised his internal bar.  However, Cuthbo will get more of a go with his departure, hopefully with a ring.  On Perry, his cork, or is his back that's the problem.  He looked shaken up with one tackle when those big heaveyweights landed on his back. 

The most improved player this year has to be Jamie Lyon.

From the start of the year to now the change is nothing short of extraordinary.

I am still waiting for Dan & DSM to post something similar about Matai ie a heartfel apology is in order

I have been wrong about both Bryant and Matai.  Bryant has had an outstanding month and Matai is probably the player some of the Storm soft boys least want to run into.

Monaghan is still crap and over rated though. 

Matabele link said:
I have been wrong about both Bryant and Matai.  Bryant has had an outstanding month and Matai is probably the player some of the Storm soft boys least want to run into.

as you've pointed out - you've got a good history of bagging players ;)

Matai has been nothing short of brilliant, he was easily one of our best on Sat night.

The best  play of the night went to Kite though, cant remember who he chased down and tackled 5 out from the line, but to see a big front rower cut down someone from behind was inspirational stuff.

DVS Matt link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178580.msg198977#msg198977 date=1222668815]

[/quote]

Have you taken the Jye Mullane poster off the back of your toilet door yet?   :p

Matabele link said:
[quote author=DVS Matt link=topic=178580.msg198978#msg198978 date=1222669055]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=178580.msg198977#msg198977 date=1222668815]

[/quote]

Have you taken the Jye Mullane poster off the back of your toilet door yet?   :p
[/quote]

i replaced him with a Gary Winter poster

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4