I actually feel sorry for Trent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Barrett will once day probably make a very good nrl coach.

But coaching a club as volatile as manly is no place for a first time coach.

He should never have been given the job. The bloke hasn’t done his best with a lot of excess crap going on in the background but sadly for him the guy is out of his depth here. It’s clear he’s lost the team and is out of answers.

He shouldn't have taken the job on if he wasn't up to it

3rd year now

Will the Penns bring Fulton back again to fix the joint up? Maybe another cleanout? We should change our name to David Jones and have a 6 monthly clearout sale

It is had to watch the crap the players are dishing out at the moment

I bet Peter Sharp is happy.

Been called Manly worst coach ever for years.

Now there is some discussion

BTW Barrett will probably never get another job. Starts like this are fatal n a business where people like Maguire, Hasler and Walters are trying to get a coaching head job.

Last edited:
Barrett will once day probably make a very good nrl coach.

But coaching a club as volatile as manly is no place for a first time coach.

He should never have been given the job. The bloke hasn’t done his best with a lot of excess crap going on in the background but sadly for him the guy is out of his depth here. It’s clear he’s lost the team and is out of answers.
I tend to agree mate. I was hoping he may turn out an astute hire and be the first non Manly playing coach to take us to Premiership glory.
Bozo’s gamble/selection just hasn’t worked. I also hate the fact that Cartwright is still here and he also needs to be moved on.
Time to call Hasler I think :(

He shouldn't have taken the job on if he wasn't up to it

3rd year now

Will the Penns bring Fulton back again to fix the joint up? Maybe another cleanout? We should change our name to David Jones and have a 6 monthly clearout sale

It is had to watch the crap the players are dishing out at the moment

It's a results based business.

I tend to agree mate. I was hoping he may turn out an astute hire and be the first non Manly playing coach to take us to Premiership glory.
Bozo’s gamble/selection just hasn’t worked. I also hate the fact that Cartwright is still here and he also needs to be moved on.
Time to call Hasler I think :(
Had me right up till that last line. Hasler never ever to return in my lifetime I hope, because i will not support a team coached by him.

Had me right up till that last line. Hasler never ever to return in my lifetime I hope, because i will not support a team coached by him.
You gotta remember while Des was a right c u next Tuesday when he left. He was dicked around and disrespected. There was talk of punting him after 2010 and let’s not forget the old KPIs after he won a premiership 40 nil.

I’d having back but he owes
Us all a premiership for spoiling the celebrations
Of the 2011 win

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8