I’m back what have I missed ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Two weeks in the wilderness , and yes I did see one of the two games on Fox by Satellite.

But in 5 easy points, what did I miss???

* Losses
* General Silvertails depression
* Silvertails turning on each other
* The rest of the world turning on DCE
* Rumours of many players wanting to desert the sinking ship.

Other than that, not much.
Did you have a good time Mark?

Welcome back mate I hope you had a great time .
We lost both our games
Api out for the season
Tom Wright finally is given an opportunity to play and scores a slashing try that only dreams are made of
Rumours about players being released or moving on
The Sack Barrett thread is getting longer

1. We have the week off so everyone gets to enjoy their weekends without seeing the club cop a flogging.

2. People asking why T Wright isn't the 5/8 and questioning Hodko signing

3. Uate heading to ESL next year.

4. Api out for 10 weeks, mabye the season. Fainu was named last week but NRL wont give us clearance cause we apparently have our 5th best hooker in Matt Wright. By the sounds of it the club is trying to move hastings on the upgrade fainu.

5. Perret may move to riff on mid season (we assume this is to get fainu in)

6. Kapow unhappy and wants to leave (again) according to the constant media dribble aka manly bashing.

1.Our season is over. 2. Young’s guys are stepping up 3, Marty, Lane and Perrett possibly on the out. 4. Api busted his foot. 5. Someone threw all of their toys out of their cot and quit supporting Manly because apparently bad times now meant the sky had fallen in. In other words a standard fortnight.

*Old man comes back from camping
*demands to have everything he missed handed to him in 5 easy points
*complains about how this latest generation aren't willing to work hard and want everything handed to them
*misses irony class
*doesn't even say please

Two weeks in the wilderness , and yes I did see one of the two games on Fox by Satellite.

images

1. we lost
2. sack everyone
3. Tow Wright next immortal
4. Everyone leaving
5. ex players of the highest order throwing stones

I have decided to cut back on my affectionate calling of posters as numbnuts ...... my new go to phrase is now "Wake up Punchie" ...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6