I’m so excited

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I cant wait to see Manly Winning again and again and again and again and again and again !

2nd Best is not a Manly thing !

240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

I'm cautiously optimisitic. But there's a bunch of powerhouse clubs who are pretty much automatically contenders and Manly has a lot of front-office work to do to to get up to that level.
Roster-wise we look good and a few early results will help us build momentum. Too many disappointments in recent years for me to get too excited just yet...

Kristen Wiig Snl GIF

Fairly high proportion of up and comers and a few imports sure to try and make a mark which should automatically create a fair bit of anticipation and interest for the trials . Tuitavake , Fifita , Sykes , Gorden -_ [ the young junior 9 ] Humphries , Fletcher - Myers . Tuilagi , Condon also sure to be motivated to get off to a good start . Wonder when Roache is expected to be ready . Schuster and Weekes , Veaga no doubt also eager to go well early . Some other positions still up for grabs . Haven "t heard much about the young prop Dias who wason a train and trial deal and apparently has some ability . Then i guess the likes of Cooper Johns and a couple of other train and trialists . Definitely a bit to look forward to and to see how things pan out , not to mention some new coaching approaches and ideas input . .

I can wait.

Cricket season is in full swing and the tennis has just started.

I may start to think about NRL in Feb.

Go Manly!!

I’m more interested in the coaching side of it..
I still don’t think we are a top team… should make the 8 if Tom plays more than 1/4 or less of the season , but with mostly the same team that has plodded along the last 4 years or so I’m not expecting much…. (Again, to save arguments, 2021 was the exception, not the rule…. Can’t expect tom to have an immortal level season every season and drag plodders to the finals year on end )

Excited and apprehensive. Hoping the US expert can get Tommy’s hamstring right. I hope Seibold and Flanagan are courageous and not too conservative.

I saw them , live , in Las Vegas , at the peak of their powers , sexy ladies , fabulous voices , great show !!
Yep. I've seen them quite a few times from big stages to some RSL out west (Castle Hill? Dunno) when they were no longer in hot demand. The quality of their show was exactly the same. Great stuff!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4