Hurts to say but Ballin won't be in first grade next year.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has been a wonderful servant. I have defended him and hoped there was a way to utilise him next year but after today's game it's not feasible to carry him next year. He was totally outclassed by Granville. Our forwards were dominated playing off the service he delivered and there wasn't a sliver of hesitation in the opposition defensive line. Hodges stuffed up a couple of times but at least the forwards weren't walking around with a massive target on their chest when he was in dummy half.

And Hiku? FMD Tooves. Wolfman an would have been better.

He was no where near our worst. How can you get momentum when your forwards are getting arse raped.

This is the whole point.

If Nate Myles doesnt bring his angry head to Brrokvale next season he might as well stay on the Coast because he will be no good to us.

If only we still had Glenn or Kitey or Kingy or Joe G or Choc. At least they had pride in our jersey.

Our pack was obliterated tonight. No thrust from dummy half then Their second hooker comes on and destroys our ruck. I think the writing is on the wall for him as a full time hooker. We are too slow at the play the ball.

Hodges is not 1st grade standard. If Ballin is still around next year he will share the role with Api.

I watched our forwards get the ball three metres behind the ruck when Ballin was at 9 and with three Cows forwards, who knew for certain who would be getting it, swarming them.

This is why the forwards aren't getting a roll on. It's a chicken and egg scenario - a good dummy half now days makes space for his hit up merchants and likewise receives more space when they cross the advantage line. Granville basically threw the ball half a metre forward all night but with a little shimmy-shuffle and a ball right on the advantage line so the cows forwards (and they didn't even have Tamou) were encroaching with every run.

Our pack was obliterated tonight. No thrust from dummy half then Their second hooker comes on and destroys our ruck. I think the writing is on the wall for him as a full time hooker. We are too slow at the play the ball.
yeah,especially with the new interchange rules supposedly coming in next year,we will need someone nippy from dummy half

Granville would take a few steps and draw the markers before offloading a very flat pass to a forward charging at the advantage line. This, plus the Valium like defensive line speed from our forwards just gifted them 5m with every touch. Then they hit the line and gain another 5-10m, and it just snowballs. Very rarely did our forwards stop them cold on the advantage line. Without Jake's stout technique our forwards get monstered in the initial body contact in defense, and give up meters pretty meekly.

Remember when we used to destroy teams with aggressive in your face defense that just stopped them cold? Often we would gain meters with TACKLES, by busting their ass and smashing them backwards. Don't see that anymore.

So we lack go forward, we lack defensive punch and instill zero fear in opposition forwards. Not a good situation.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8