How we win our next Premiership next year and beyond

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
1. The Foran/DCE combination restricts DCE. They were good in 2011, but 4 years have passed without another premiership, so time for a new direction. Goodbye Foran, enjoy Choc, Arthur and Parra.

2016 - Sign Bird
2016 - If Bird not signed then shift Lyon to 5/8. Lyon is getting embarressed by nimble centres. Still a classy player, just lost his speed.
2016 - Tom Trbojevic must play every game. Whether it's on the wing at Tafua's expense, or alternating with Hiku in the centres. TomT needs to build up though.
2016 - Release Ballin. Hodges much better.

I think you will find that there is a high chance Killer will be 5/8 next season. I disagree with you about letting Ballin go, Ballin I think needs to be rotated with Hodges during a game to add variety to our ruck and also it allows Ballin the chance to defend which he is great at.

Tom T will only get stronger and in time he will be full back, I would put him on the right wing for the rest of this season and he will get full back time and experience.

I think we could do well next year but we must get our house in order and close out this season well.

Tom T shouldn't play 6. Apart from Lyon the only one I could see them giving a go is Gutherson, could see him doing similar to what Jack Bird has done in that spot.

Hiku's best position is center BUT he needs a massive off season to work on his positional defense.

I think the Ballin / Hodges combination would work well like the Ballin / LeStrange combo worked in 2008.
I agree and it would prime Hodges for an eventual full-time role, I think we had it right with our 2008 rotation although I'm not sure what the interchange rule changes would mean to this.

I agree and it would prime Hodges for an eventual full-time role, I think we had it right with our 2008 rotation although I'm not sure what the interchange rule changes would mean to this.
I have a feeling that if those rumours about chasing the Bunnies hooker were true, the club doesn't rate Hodges as the long term successor...

Hodges was electrifying in The major semi against the Dogs with a spare parts pack at his disposal. He has performed in the first team on all ocasssions. Gives us much needed variety and doesnt shirk it defensively.

I agree we need some spark around the dummy half. Manly put in a sneaky bid for Panthers hooker Apisai Koroisau, and he is still off contract next year. Ballin's needs to be interchanged.

Our centres are more of a liability than asset this year. They lack speed and are terrible in defence. I had high hopes for Hiku, but he is so over weight as well. Hope we can fix this next year as there are so many classy centres going around with real speed to burn. We get shown up out wide every week!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2