How to make Origin even!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Just a thought - Tont Carroll played for NZ & yet played for Qld.
I bet NSW would love to have 1 K. Foran at 5/8.
Would absolutely thrive on this arena imo.
But guess what - i'm selfish & would rather him fresh for the Seaeagles anyways. :D

ayjay007 said:
Make players play for their correct place of origin,not where they want.

Exactly how it should be but there has been exceptions in the past such as the example pointed out & anyone who thinks Foz would not have a massive impact on this stage has rocks in their head - as i say - i prefer no Seaeagles out there.

First he would have to cut his alliance to NZ to be eligible to play for Aus like Carroll did.
Which won't happen as Foran only last week said during an interview that he's a proud woolly jumper and that Origin would not change that..
So it's good to see Foran has some nouse about him and is no turn coat like Carroll,Thorn,Inglis,Falou and co..

How to make it even? Are you joking? The last match was won by Qld scoring a try when behind on the scoreboard and time fast running out. The whole history of the series is remarkably even. Almost unbelievably even. True Qld has won the last few series but there have not been too many one-sided matches that I recall. And who's to say NSW won't turn around and win the next few series?

SeaEagleRock8 said:
How to make it even? Are you joking? The last match was won by Qld scoring a try when behind on the scoreboard and time fast running out. The whole history of the series is remarkably even. Almost unbelievably even. True Qld has won the last few series but there have not been too many one-sided matches that I recall. And who's to say NSW won't turn around and win the next few series?
Where have you been the last few years - Qld have dominated. Sure they have won some late like last game but always have that extra gear when needed & coincidentally find it. Recent clashes have been mainly 1 way traffic & that has been confessesed by NSW coaches ,players & most NSW supporters - myself included.

how to make origin even?
1. piss off lemons like le gaz, pearce, creagh, scott and pennis.
2. hope that smith, JT, locky and slater are all injured at the same time.
3. NSW get some decent props.
4. get rid of these useless coaches like bellamy & sticky who always get the team THEY want, not necessarily the best team available.
5. get some f-ing pride NSW for f*ck sake....

jjai said:
Add Vic to it we might win a series then.. not come last anyway ..lol

The Storm have some descent Victorians coming through there juniors so that may not be out of the realms of possibility.
But the funny thing is under the rules of State of Origin eligibility Victorians (Storm) and West Australians (Reds) would have to play for NSW - due to playing in the SG Ball and Harold Matts.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2