how to change my picture?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MohammadEel

Eels Muppet
something keeps happens to my picture to this man i never put up please can i change it to eel or eels embelem
thanks

something keeps happens to my picture to this man i never put up please can i change it to eel or eels embelem
thanks
It takes a lot of effort to write like that, I tried to reply in kind but auto correct makes it a pain in the neck.

Anyway, if you are so determined to stay in character, the picture is just about perfect so why complain?

It takes a lot of effort to write like that, I tried to reply in kind but auto correct makes it a pain in the neck.

Anyway, if you are so determined to stay in character, the picture is just about perfect so why complain?
i never complain and i am on a old computer and fone and it does not help me audits broke sometime they change my words after i spell them rite thank you

my cousin says he comes hear if trump is primeminester
Actually the more I look at the pic the more it reminds me of someone one.
Someone not with red hair, in fact someone with not much hair at all , but a hell of a combover, trying to explain this clubs actions at a presser or something......
Who could it be??????
I've got it !!!
You've put red hair on joke's face..
Hahaha your a funny man Mo..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8