How many of these ex-players do you miss?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Dean Whare (Panthers)
Tony Williams (Bulldogs)
Darcy Lussick (Eels)
Daniel Harrison (Eels)
Michael Oldfield (Roosters)
Josh Drinkwater (Dragons)

I miss none of these players. Apart from Whare the rest look like park footballers since leaving.

Deep down I think jwh hates that he had to leave as he always fires up against us,and as for those niff nuffs in that list maybe only whare

T rex - form during 2011 then last year leading up to suspension was good after that went of the boil only had a few good games. Least wasnt as bad as hes playing at the dogs at the moment lol.
Dean whare - good handy utility who made kiwis playing for manly, but think hiku is doing a good job so far since hes been in for snake.
W.hopoate/JWH/Lussick - if the cap increase came in early wouldve like to think we kept these 3 who played in the sucesfull toyota cup teams with foz and dce as they were the future of the club incl lama tasi.

As locals I miss oldfield and lussick. I miss lussick's little brother. Harrison would have helped our structure this year off the bench. I miss Harrison's little brother. Parra are **** but they took both talented little brothers off us.

bones said:
If I could only pick one to have back, it would be T Rex.

Agree Bones. We have looked soft on the edges without his dominant defence and have let in far too many points that he used to stop with his (very much underrated) cover defence. Foran has also been shown up as ineffectual without defenders second guessing themselves about how to tackle Williams.

Des Hasler back as captain coach

bones said:

You could have bought him on e-bay last week for $1 and then donated him to the club for free.

Whare has performed solidly for Penrith and really is all that is worth talking about.

I wouldn't have any of them back, I think we are better off without them!!!

2 would be worthy & play a part with recent injuries & suspensions - Whare & Williams. We went pretty well in exchange though - would prefer both Lawrence & Horo over those 2 for half the money.....

Top End Eagle said:
bones said:

Agree Bones. We have looked soft on the edges without his dominant defence and have let in far too many points that he used to stop with his (very much underrated) cover defence. Foran has also been shown up as ineffectual without defenders second guessing themselves about how to tackle Williams.

Can't say I agree with you there TEE. Our defence this year has arguably been a lot better than last years and the only problem with Forans attack is that he isn't getting enough of it, not that he isn't executing.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2