The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to give credit where credit is due. Foran played very well against the Titans, best I've seen him play since his return. He looks fit, works off DCE and Turbo well and keeps a cool head while setting his backs up. Though I think Schuster is the future, Foran for now is doing what we've missed for half a decade...getting the backs moving. As a result Manly's play is flowing and the tries are coming at an amazing rate.

Including mine. He is a good part of the machine.
Yep mine too. Very key part of the machine now. We have great halves and weapons in the back 3 and in our edge runners. Our centres are defensive minded and ball distributors. Very good balance in the side right now.

Yep mine too. Very key part of the machine now. We have great halves and weapons in the back 3 and in our edge runners. Our centres are defensive minded and ball distributors. Very good balance in the side right now.
Agree with this completely and this team balance is the reason why Walker remains on the bench. He is going great as an impact player and obviously provides cover for most backline positions as well. There is no reason we cant win the comp this year, IF we retain the balance we have right now, manage to get our best team on the field, and also be blessed by the injury gods for a change. Big ifs I know (and am a few drinks in - so another big call), but on our day we have shown that we are the best attacking side in the NRL. @:cool:

The passing game of Foz on Sunday was sublime. He has the ability to pass at several speeds while still running to the defence.

The passes he does where they seem to float, and the centre or Turbo just run onto the ball at full speed are almost works of art.

If he continues this form, with Schuster in the 2nd row and Walker off the bench gives us attacking options everywhere.

With the article Booze wrote yesterday, the proof is in the pudding on how well the support staff are doing.

To get as many games out of Foz as they have has exceeded most people’s expectations.

Foz is playing well and the strapping on his body has decreased significantly from when he started the season.

Credit to the fitness team, they have had a role to play in this.

People here will refuse to admit it and try find fault in any little part of his game but Frog has actually been quite good at 9. His defensive efforts in the middle are outstanding. And his starting to pick his moments better.
He sure has, and I am very happy to admit the fact that I got Frog's ability to play nine wrong.

Oh no, the captain hindsights and major I told you so's are going to have a field day with this post...
There is only 1 true captain hindsight haha

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8