How exciting is jake trbojevic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
He is without a doubt one of the best young forwards I have ever seen. His abilities are so well-rounded - I can't pick a weakness in his game. He loves the tough stuff and whenever he is involved with the play, you just know he is going to do some damage. Especially in defence. It's like watching opposition players run into brick walls. They just bounce back on their arse when they get to him.

Absolutely up amongst the best young forwards we have had come through our juniors in a long time. In fact I would say the best young forward since the Beaver that is ours. Stood out last year and already holding his own again this year

I cannot rate him highly enough. If he isn't in the NSW squad this year I'll be stunned. Above all I just love his attitude, it is absolutely infectious. The look on his face tonight when he scored just did it for me....pure joy, he loves it, he loves the club and he loves the fans.

He's been a leader in our pack ever since he made first grade. He's incredible, and the NRL really needs to appreciate how good it is for fans to watch local products like Jake and Tommy T running out for the team they love. That's how you get fans invested in their club.

Not too many runs tonight but a mountain of defense.

If you can keep getting Vave and BJ making the sort of yards off the bench and Taupau on the fringe then Jake can be just that, the workhorse sledgehammer in defense. The team looks to have balance up front finally

Young guy playing big minutes, making big hits and running and tackling hard.

What's not to like?

Snake no. As good as he is I can't see Laurie Daley picking a 30 year old fullback. I think it'll be Tedesco at the back and Dugan in the centres for NSW.

I agree that Tommy might be a wing chance.

I'm going in for a second dip here. Jake is someone who should be the captain of a team like city in the city v country game.

How good would he be out at Bathurst? Tamworth? Albury? Imagine him out in those places for a week engaging with kids and fans? He'd be awesome.

The tradition continues. We didn't lose a game when both Snake and Gifty scored, and we haven't lost when Turbo and the Destroyevic score ;)

He hits like Trevor Gilmeister. I love these two young blokes. There is a certain quality about these guys and the club needs to pay whatever it takes to keep them. They strike me as the type of guys that are reasonable humans that won't hold the club to ransom when the time comes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4