How disrespectful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
So it was women in league round to pay homage to the great contribution mum,sisters,wives and girlfriends play in our game.
7 games this round 6 home teams wore a jersey containing pink in the strip.
Brisbane
Cowboys
Penrith
St George
Roosters
Wests

One snubbed the women of league round their strip, surprise surprise it was the bulldogs. The same club that has in the past sported special kits for money advertising star wars and avatar.

Really poor form if yOu ask me.

What would you expect, Greenberg must of saved $50 by not buying the new jerseys.

lsz said:
Would be great to get an opinion of a dogs supporter.....

No - I think that it is better that you hear an opinion from someone who is looking from the outside in, without "Blue and White" coloured glasses if you will. Begin channeling #1 Troll

Now this may upset you - but I am going to be blunt.

And this is where I am going to be blunt, for a team that has had such a bad collective problem with women, from players to supporters this was their opportunity to stand up. And lets face it - they didn't they made their statement, women in league = Phooey to us. Disgusting

End Channeling

Ceagle said:
Didn't a lot of the Dog players wear pink apparel today which is being auctioned off?

Maybe their stinky reg grundies...

[attachment=283]

Attachments

• canterbury-bulldogs-v-melbourne-storm-round-16.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 23
Cam I like to hear different perspectives from other supporters on topics like this

Yes some of his stuff was on the edge but, much like the daily tele , I choose not to bite

One thing that always made this place great was the different supporters coming in ( as well as differing ops from manly fans) I just miss those days

lsz said:
Cam I like to hear different perspectives from other supporters on topics like this

Yes some of his stuff was on the edge but, much like the daily tele , I choose not to bite

One thing that always made this place great was the different supporters coming in ( as well as differing ops from manly fans) I just miss those days
I too like different perspectives in fact that other fella captain kickarse is a top bloke I talk to him a bit on twitter. The other grub was a condesending twat and that's all I'm gonna say about him. As I feel this place has been cleansed since friday. Thanks Jatz

Cameron you are spot on. Captain Kick ass is indeed a decent chap. It is mystifying how he can even stand posting on the same thread as that debilitating little germ of condecension Mr I. (who is now a mod over at the kennel.....pay off for being made visible on this site).

Hey Guy's mr I here. Just happened to be watching NSW Cup the weekend you guys lost all three grades to a club you really should have beaten. Not many positives I'm afraid .....but I'll have a go at finding some.....Pauses and and audibly sigh's......

He made my stomach churn. He considers losing some no name backs on par with Manly being without T Rex, Foran, Mattai, Gift, Wolfman, KIng, Stewart etc etc. Made continued reference toward Manly and Brett Stewart being involved in cover ups and again compared this with their Coffs Harbour grubbiness. This is a much nicer place to be since he has been made Invisible.

Even if I only came on here to read other peoples threads for the last year. it was always a part of the day I looked fwd to. too many times was a decent and interesting thread polluted with his rubbish.

Ceagle said:
Didn't a lot of the Dog players wear pink apparel today which is being auctioned off?

Thats correct, mainly bike shorts and boots. They didnt have it in their Jerseys so done it in other ways.

Quotes like "The Bulldogs have hated women for years" are very childish.

bob dylan said:
lsz said:
Would be great to get an opinion of a dogs supporter.....

Even if they are a troll.

Fact is dogs have hated women for years..

I thought the problem was they loved just the one.

over and over

Ceagle said:

This is correct, so the bulldogs raised money for charity, what did the other clubs do aparty from putting some pink colours on?

Nexus said:
Ceagle said:

Thats correct, mainly bike shorts and boots. They didnt have it in their Jerseys so done it in other ways.

Quotes like "The Bulldogs have hated women for years" are very childish.

Childish?? Can you read.

If you are going to quote me, make it accurate not your version of it.

Have you heard of Mans Best Friend???

Nexus said:

Coming soon to a train near you - Bankstown Boyz in pink Bulldogs bike shorts with nunchucks...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2