Hoppa signs with.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Breaking news, just released, Hoppa has signed a 4 year deal with the Roosters and Nate Myles to head to Knights !

Ryles, Riddel and Watts to be released next year as well.

Apparently Politis was "instrumental" in getting Hoppa to Easts. I heard this from someone very close to the Roosters hierarchy, press conference scheduled for 6.30pm this evening.

Nate Myles has apparently inked a deal to play for the Knights in 2012 as well.

Mate whats with the hostility. Im an Eagles fan just like you, but just never signed up to the forum. Soon as I heard this news I had to tell you guys coz I didnt like it one bit either !

ManlyBacker said:
Just on twenty minutes to beer o'clock. That hopefully will have more froth than this one.

Mate I heard Tyran Smith's management group is linked to Politis and it spretty much a done deal. I heard its $450k over 4 years and apparently thats backed with Rorters 3rd party payments. Typical Rorters rorting the cap !

Lyon_Roars said:
Press confrences don't happen at 6.30 on a friday night...

He apparently wanted to release the news before tomorrows game

Myles has been seen talking with the Tinkler sports group so that one could have legs.

I doubt though that Hoppa would go to the Rorters.

If that was true it would be all over Twitter. Announcements like that don't go without being leaked, especially one as big as that. A week ago he was signed with the Eels so I don't believe one bit of it.

silverfail said:
ManlyBacker said:
Just on twenty minutes to beer o'clock. That hopefully will have more froth than this one.

Mate I heard Tyran Smith's management group is linked to Politis and it spretty much a done deal. I heard its $450k over 4 years and apparently thats backed with Rorters 3rd party payments. Typical Rorters rorting the cap !

Lyon_Roars said:
Press confrences don't happen at 6.30 on a friday night...

He apparently wanted to release the news before tomorrows game

what game tomorrow?

silverfail said:

Can I point out 450k over 4 years is just over 100k a year, less than what he gets at Manly now...
There is no way a kid who has played less than 15 first grade games gets signed to 450k a year. Thats what the Roosters pay Anasta and more than what they pay their rep players Pearce, Carney, Minichiello or Myles.
Any talk of 3rd party is bs because 3rd part is limited and it is already spent on their marquee names. I call foul.
Troll.

Obvious BS. But I wonder how many clubs in their forward planning are offering players contracts with backended deals, pre-empting the salary cap rise? A bit of a gamble but thats what you call risk management.

I hope this new CEO finds a pen quickly so we don't have to put up with this threads for the next 6 months.

Actually, better he brings one with him from Kogorah.

gut feeling , nah ,don,t thick they would put young hoppa in that situation,
looking for a word with out being nasty ,company ,would you let your son go to the roosters at the moment ,

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2