Hoppa live blog now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php?option=com_altcaster&task=viewaltcast&altcast_code=769324f72a&ipod=y

So far

Tuesday June 28, 2011
12:28
Comment From lloydy  
Hey Will, because of you my 7 year old loves footy, she loves your big smile and really hopes you come back and play for manly for life.
12:31
Comment From Berks  
Will there was a rumour floating around last nite you will be back after the bye to face the Rabbits True or False
12:32
Thanks very much Lloydy, hope I do. Say hello to your little girl.
12:33
Comment From MARVIN  
Hey will. Are you a good dancer?
12:33
Berks, probably false but hopefully true.
12:34
MARVIN, probably not, I don't think so.
Comment From Berks  
Also become an Eagle for life should be the plan. When you return cheers bud
Comment From lloydy  
Cheers mate, your family must be so proud of the man you have become, all the best with the injury
Comment From lulu  
hey will, wats your favourite colour
Berks, Thanks mate.
Lulu, Blue.
12:35
Lloydy, thank you.
12:35
Comment From lulu  
awesomeee thanks good luck with the injury
12:36
Lulu, out of interest, what's your favourite colour?

1:01
Comment From Ange  
Will, If you could go on any reality show which would you choose?

Lol

1:02
Ange, The Oprah Winfrey Show.

Will, has Dessie taken you on over the canonic orthodoxy regarding biblical exegisis, the infallibility of papal authority on such matters as the sacred mysteries and the accession to sainthood, and so on?

I was wondering for those that may be in the know. What is with the Mormons have to do their missionary at a young age?

Is it essential to do now while he's 18; why cant it wait until hes 35+ and finished a career that spans such a short period of time?

Surley even a religon understands the need for financial security. We're talking about a difference of probably 250k over the next two years. Making or advising him to do it right now is not a good idea as far as im concerned. While I applaud him for putting something ahead of money I can't agree its the right move.

fLIP said:
I was wondering for those that may be in the know. What is with the Mormons have to do their missionary at a young age?

Is it essential to do now while he's 18; why cant it wait until hes 35+ and finished a career that spans such a short period of time?

Surley even a religon understands the need for financial security. We're talking about a difference of probably 250k over the next two years. Making or advising him to do it right now is not a good idea as far as im concerned. While I applaud him for putting something ahead of money I can't agree its the right move.

I guess at the end of their careers they will be married, have kids and mortgages etc. Full credit to the kid I am sure 99% of the population would take the cash!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6