Hoppa has no regrets - looks to Manly return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Hoppa wants to come back

To manly! See nrl.com, and he would play for Australia this year if selected

=====

Thanks for spotting this one Shoe1

That's the most definitive quote yet.

"The plan is still to do two years (as a missionary) and then come back and play the sport I love for Manly," Hopoate said on Monday.

Great to read of his bond with his teammates, 'we are like brothers'. On Sunday the brothers will be too hot for the bro's.

Rusty said:
That's the most definitive quote yet.

"The plan is still to do two years (as a missionary) and then come back and play the sport I love for Manly," Hopoate said on Monday.

I like the sound of that. Good on the kid.

Very pleasing to read, particularly in view of his old man's comments the other evening. This club needs characters like Hoppa.

I also love this quote;

"It's only early and there's no need to think about the game too much, it's only Monday," Cherry-Evans said.

How cool is this kid? He is going to kill it on Sunday.

From NRL.com Ian McCullough.

"The plan is to go over for two years and then come back and play the sport I love."
From the Daily Telegraph's Dean Ritchie.

Are these suppose to be the same quote?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4