Hopoate bounces back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/hopoate-bounces-back/

Great news but I wouldn't be disappointed if they take a cautious approach and give him another week to make sure he doesn't re-injure it. We have more than capable wingers and centres who are playing well so there is no point taking unnecessary risks, especially given the fact we are almost guaranteed a top 4 finish.

There are only 2 lines in that story that mean anything.

OUTSTANDING teenage back Will Hopoate could make a shock return for the Sea Eagles in Sunday’s clash with the Newcastle Knights at Ausgrid Stadium.

But coach Des Hasler would not select him unless he is 100 per cent fit.

Newsworthy - yes. Probable - no. Don't get your hopes up. There's no need to rush him back.

Fonz said:
There are only 2 lines in that story that mean anything.

OUTSTANDING teenage back Will Hopoate could make a shock return for the Sea Eagles in Sunday’s clash with the Newcastle Knights at Ausgrid Stadium.

But coach Des Hasler would not select him unless he is 100 per cent fit.

Newsworty yes. Probable no. Don't get your hopes up. There's no need to rush him back.

Hey Fonz sorry its a bit off topic but how do you make certain letters in bold like that ??

& i agree with your comment they are the 2lines that mean anything, i think its more to disrupt newcastles preparation ..

You have to go to new reply not quick reply mate. Select what you want to highlight and right above the box are the bold, italic and other options.

Alternatively you can use the keys: '['b']' to start a bold phrase and '[/'b'] to end the bolding. (don't include the 's).

This just reminded me of that thread on the MWSE forum... Man it was hard to expain how to do formatting there!

To me you would be mad to risk Hoppa or T Rex - give them 2 weeks extra hell give them a month extra we are not desperate for them and ham strings are tricky ones. At the minute all I care about is not going into a semi down on troops with no chance like happened to us last year against Saints.

• 👍
Reactions: Nut
codewana said:
Alternatively you can use the keys: '['b']' to start a bold phrase and '[/'b'] to end the bolding. (don't include the 's).

This just reminded me of that thread on the MWSE forum... Man it was hard to expain how to do formatting there!

Yeah but the way you've just described it probably looks like binary to a man of jjai's age!

Good to hear Hoppa is coming good.
Yea, I wouldn't mind he & T-Rex sitting out another week at least to be sure.
Test themselves well at training, discuss it well with trainers & Des, then be confident to run back on.

Both Hoppa and T-rex will not be back till next week for the Penrith match.

Dessi wants them both at 100% and does not think risking either of them due to the depth of the club at the moment with Snake, killer, matai, robbo, wolfie all fit. He is thinking about giving snake a week off soon which means he will bring hoppa back to fullback on his return.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6