Hope those responsible are proud of themselves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/sport/nrl/story/0,26799,25272971-5006066,00.html

CEO Grant Mayer to quit this is total F**king BS hope those who are responsible are F**king proud of themselves.

Mayer is a great CEO fantastic in fact and has and is doing a great job has the full support of us the supporters.

Now those who ever they are ? that want him out take a F**king long hard look at yourselfs in the mirror ff's.

S**t like this is killing us and as if the club / team / supporters are not going through enough already geez.  :mad: :mad:

Re: Hope those responsible are proud of them selfs

ive posted this on mwse at added

----------------------------------------------------------
what a F_____ joke, Bob Reilly why dont you be a hero and do us all a favour and resign from the football club board and take mr dean with you. Because right now you two clowns are a million to one to get relected at the football club agm.

The best adminstrator this club has had since arko and you morons want him gone. The bloke has more business acumen in his little finger than both of you combined.

Theres No way in the world either of you are acting in the best interests of the members who put you there.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ITS TIME FOR THE 50 NAMES AND THE EGM

so how the **** does Dean Ritchie get all these EXCLUSIVES,

My reading of that is Mayer is about to fall on his sword.  That is nought but a lose/lose, quick fix solution.  It may reduce tensions in the short term, but I would suggest Mayer is not the root cause of the tensions. 

The root cause is Delmege's inability and/or refusal to contribute funds to his equity share in the club. 

Here we all go again.  Why not recycle the posts of old?  We don't know the ins and outs of this saga so we all comment from the unknown.  Wait till after the meeting and comment on what really happens.  Or continue to speculate, blame and generally post like the players are playing....... stupidly.

i no longet care, i just want us to start winning some footy

Dan watch the under 20's, we are unbeaten so far and its 1 of only 2 titles the club has never won, the other being mathews or ball.

e_p, you should put this up as a News article for the home page - it is certainly worthy of that.

Your post heading is spot on and how I feel.

It looks as if getting Rid of Mayer is the main agenda tonight. It is a joke and it stinks.

ManlyBacker link said:
e_p, you should put this up as a News article for the home page - it is certainly worthy of that.

Your post heading is spot on and how I feel.
  Correct the spelling error though. 

Relax CW.  CEOs come and go.  Meyer is not God incarnate.  Toovs would be good. Business and Board experience, CA, Manly legend, Manly through and through, actually gets out there on the field and knows the players, their weaknesses and strengths.  Lovely bloke, always has time for fans and listens.  Excellent qualities all.  

DSM5 link said:
Relax CW.  CEOs come and go.  Meyer is not God incarnate.  Toovs would be good. Business and Board experience, CA, Manly legend, Manly through and through, actually gets out there on the field and knows the players, their weaknesses and strengths.  Lovely bloke, always has time for fans and listens.  Excellent qualities all.  

And when he doesn't do what Max wants, will he also be stabbed in the back?

Hello Matas.  Was Max the only one who wanted a Business Plan?  Maybe Meyer stinks as a CEO.  Maybe he plays the politics...badly.  Who knows what, but really CEOs come and go.  I'd like to think they stay until their usefullness is over.  I'd hate it if we grew into another Parra with Fitzgerald having to be dug out.  The cult of personality developing on this blog around Meyer is troubling.     

DSM5 link said:
Hello Matas.  Was Max the only one who wanted a Business Plan?  Maybe Meyer stinks as a CEO.  Maybe he plays the politics...badly.  Who knows what, but really CEOs come and go.  I'd like to think they stay until their usefullness is over.  I'd hate it if we grew into another Parra with Fitzgerald having to be dug out.  The cult of personality developing on this blog around Meyer is troubling.     

Ridiculous question. Mayers' performance to date has been exceptional. Its already proven he doesnt stink. Quite the opposite.

Mayer is also liked and respected by the football team staff and players. Those who actually have employment with the club love the guy. Those who are stabbing him in the back don't work for the club. That has got to stand for something.

It means that those with various positions have different agendas as it certainly has nothing to do with a happy and cohesive organisation on the inside.

What should not be forgotten in all of this is that Phil Deans was "made redundant" by the club under Wilson.  The reason for the inverted commas is because his job was taken by someone else, so it was the person made redundant, not the position.  Says a lot about his credentials. 

Matabele link said:
What should not be forgotten in all of this is that Phil Deans was \"made redundant\" by the club under Wilson.  The reason for the inverted commas is because his job was taken by someone else, so it was the person made redundant, not the position.  Says a lot about his credentials. 

Puts it into perspective, one wonders how the hell Dean was even considered for a board position let alone got it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2