Honour roll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Who has sent an SMS to the NRL communications manager in support of Brett Stewart?

I have

Applauds go to everyone who has.

done

one thing i think we need to ensure
is that our texts are civil and factual

it will give us alot more cred

Cheers
Cam

Just sent my first of ten for the day.

Don't applaud me though.

Hope that number's legit haha.

WAMF link said:
Counter productive IMO.
  I have thought long and hard about it.  And I believe:

We're ranked 16th in favour with the NRL anyway.
It's a long off season ahead so even if they become vindictive they will need to retain the rage longer than us.
Imagine what it would mean for the Stewart family if the unlikely happens ......

Cambo link said:
done

one thing i think we need to ensure
is that our texts are civil and factual

it will give us alot more cred

Cheers
Cam
  Suggested text - to keep it civil:

When will Gallop apologise to Brett Stewart for his double demerit defamation?

I sent published the email I sent yesterday in another thread. Got a reply this morning assuring me it has been passed on to Gallop. I believe it when I get a reply but I'm not hoilding my breath.

mosto link said:
I sent published the email I sent yesterday in another thread. Got a reply this morning assuring me it has been passed on to Gallop. I believe it when I get a reply but I'm not hoilding my breath.
Have you seen the capacity of Gallops industrial paper shredder :)

WAMF link said:
[quote author=mosto link=topic=185617.msg300055#msg300055 date=1285886967]
Have you seen the capacity of Gallops industrial paper shredder :)
[/quote]

And I bet they've seen some action over the years...nearly as much as the bonkos and the scum shredders have....hahahaha

Sent mine off this morning after watching the footy show, disappointed but not surprised the NRL have not contacted Brett.

Have you all added your best wishes to Brett in the appropriate thread??

This is going to be printed out, bound up and given to him by the club in the next few weeks SO HAVE YOUR SAY!

Is an Honour Roll anything like a chicko roll?

i got an email back from the NRL.. most who emailed them probably would have got the same one.. no credit  for sms at moment..

Why in hell would he want that!

Put yourself in his shoes-he would rather the thing disappear altogether. Having ppl piss in his pocket (except for friends and family) would be excruciating. Leave him the XXXX alone and just cheer him when he gets back to business.

A bound book .....plz lol

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Have you all added your best wishes to Brett in the appropriate thread??

This is going to be printed out, bound up and given to him by the club in the next few weeks SO HAVE YOUR SAY!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6