Hiku in as number 7

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting selection. Chisolm's inconsistency may have counted against him. In the last game he made a few errors early including poor kicks, passes and missed tackles. A pity because he can move in attack.

Could be a smokescreen to take the pressure off Chisholm before he gets named a few hours before the match. Rose might drop off the bench (metaphorically speaking) due to injury with Hiku to the bench as a backline utility for insurance.

eagles2win said:
Or this Hiku named at 7 plays fullback
Foran named at 5/8 plays at half
Snake to 5/8

This ^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure Hiku played a few games at 5/8 for the warriors 20's last year. May play a running 5/8 game with foz organising everything.

Masked Eagle said:
I'd be amazed if the team named is how it lines up at kickoff.
It may start as such but I wouldn't doubt if Brett & Peta swap throughout the game. Ok, Brett might go to 5/8 & Foz back to half but I reckon 2V will mix it throughout the game.

Aren't these trials supposed to happen before the season starts?

Master-stroke or Major F*ck-up?

Still don't see why they don't slot Jamie into 5/8. He won a premiership at 5/8 and it's only 1 or 2 games.

ifernolan said:
Still don't see why they don't slot Jamie into 5/8. He won a premiership at 5/8 and it's only 1 or 2 games.

Same reason that Snake will always play at fullback if selected. It's his best position, no point in weakening two spots in the line-up.

Wolfpack said:
ifernolan said:

Same reason that Snake will always play at fullback if selected. It's his best position, no point in weakening two spots in the line-up.

Mmm, fur sure.

Will end up being a combined effort with Hika/Snake & Lyon.
A good reward for Hiku who has played well in a beaten team & under tough circumstances.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8