Hiku coming out of goalie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Him and Blair where good coming out, just Blair has no ****ing idea come defence.
Blair actually made a lot of good reads in defence, a few times he backed off the centre and got the winger or forced the centre to pass then tackled the ball carrier.

Everyone looked more switched on tonight. Hiku was great and combined well with Lyon.

I think all 3 of our winning teams looked switched on today/tonight. Whatever they did this week at training as well as their match prep or if it's the new attitude added to their water bottles...... bloody stick with it..... All 3 teams stick with it!!
It was great to see the post match team huddle too! They all looked so pumped and motivated.... inspired! Let's hope they can carry this attitude throughout the season! :)))

I think all 3 of our winning teams looked switched on today/tonight. Whatever they did this week at training as well as their match prep or if it's the new attitude added to their water bottles...... bloody stick with it..... All 3 teams stick with it!!
It was great to see the post match team huddle too! They all looked so pumped and motivated.... inspired! Let's hope they can carry this attitude throughout the season! :)))

The team huddle sent a shiver up my spine. I think they mean business this year, just to show the knockers and disbelievers what's what.

The team huddle sent a shiver up my spine. I think they mean business this year, just to show the knockers and disbelievers what's what.

And after all the recent BS media speculation of a divided club and players not talking, I thought it was a great display of squad unity while also giving the media 'the bird' and a huge Manly Sea Eagles **** YOU!! :)) lol

And after all the recent BS media speculation of a divided club and players not talking, I thought it was a great display of squad unity while also giving the media 'the bird' and a huge Manly Sea Eagles **** YOU!! :)) lol

They looked a pretty happy squad to me! The huddle must have been orchestrated though hey? It didn't look too spontaneous. Good on them too!! :) Suck it, media whores!! LOL

They looked a pretty happy squad to me! The huddle must have been orchestrated though hey? It didn't look too spontaneous. Good on them too!! :) Suck it, media whores!! LOL

Orchestrated or not there's no faking or denying the genuine emotions expressed amongst the entire group! Loved it! :)

A
And those emotions were there all night!! Good times, good signs!!

Emotions that stretched across all 3 grades today too!! :))
It feels pretty good to be a Manly supporter today that's for sure!! And it's also great to have so many positive threads on here for once cos it's been pretty depressing of late! Lol
Bring on 2015 Manly!!
Stronger Together!! :)

Nobody would've been thinking about anything pre game but winning, I think it was spontaneous for sure. You'd look pretty foolish to plan something like that and then lose.

Either way, it was an awesome spectacle amidst all the controversy of the week. We need more of it!! It reminded me of the circle we formed at the 08 GF, and we all know how that turned out...@:D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6