Hi Manly fans!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tajhay

"Bird Gang"
Hi guys,
Not really a manly fan (especially after the 2011 GF...) :)

Yep im a NZ Warriors fan, and just a general rugby league tragic. Infact so much so that i run nzwarriors.com. Not here to spam the site or troll, been a visitor to this and many other NRL club forums for many years now. Absolutely envy the success Manly has had, and their ability to keep making the finals year in year out after losing high calibre players.

Followed Manly really closely as do many other kiwis when you guys had a lot of kiwis playing for them. Who can forget the likes of Ridgey, Kevin Iro, Craig Iness, Darrel Williams etc. Watching Toovey and Cliffy Lyons was always a highlight. Marty Bella too. Unlike most other NRL fans, dont really get the hate for your team....infact was shocked to see so many neutrals coming up on GF day day in 2011 at the game telling me that they hoped the Warriors would win....i mean...we are a NZ team...and there were all these fans wanting us to beat a 'home' team haha.

Anyway been keeping a close eye on this site as it switched to xenforo. Trust me, you guys will be far better off as a result. I have been using it for the past 2 years and my members love it! @Dan is doing a great job here, and has some great ideas for the upcoming season so please bear with him as he resolves a lot of the issues.

Attaching a User guide on here if anyone finds useful, kind of outdated but should be a quick reference on how to do things. Its obviously different to what you guys had before so things take time to relearn, but in time it will all be worth it.

BTW we have some posters on our site who claim that Foran signed a letter of intent with the Warriors late last year. I know it doesnt mean **** pre june 30, but hey...its something. Not sure where Matai will end up, but rumour was that him and his wife were also in Auckland on Monday i believe. Anyway quite a lot of speculation around those guys on our forum. TBH we are quite suprised we arent linked much with Foran as our fans are considering us as one of the front runners...not sure if its because Warriors go largely unnoticed by the Sydney-centric media or not.

Anyway heres to a great NRL season, and wishing you guys all the very best. Will post more when the Warriors play you guys in the season :)

Excellent. Thanks mate and thanks for your help and suggestions over the past few weeks. It's tough learning new software especially as an admin and good having someone in a similar boat doing it also.

Dan

Oh btw forgot to attach the user guide. here it is.

Attachments

• User-Guide.pdf
    599.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 👍
Reactions: Dan
That's a pretty handy little user guide @tajhay. Bad luck about 2011, but I've never been more confident going nto a GF than I was that day sorry to say. Warriors will get there, plenty of talent over the dutch, just need to harness it. Johnson is a freak, probably just needs a really solid organising style 5/8 to balance his style.

@Dan maybe we need to make a sticky thread and add the guide to it in the main forum.

That's a pretty handy little user guide @tajhay. Bad luck about 2011, but I've never been more confident going nto a GF than I was that day sorry to say. Warriors will get there, plenty of talent over the dutch, just need to harness it. Johnson is a freak, probably just needs a really solid organising style 5/8 to balance his style.

@Dan maybe we need to make a sticky thread and add the guide to it in the main forum.
Yeah I agree, lets find a place to put it in ins sticky. Tajhay has been awesome in helping out with suggestions and options with much more experience with this software than I have

Onya Tajhay. I was on the fence GF 2011. Warrior supporters were fantastic that day, but I too was very confident. Great day to be a Manly fan so think about joining us cusses on this side of the dutch! :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8