Hi all.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Digsy

Reserve Grader
Gday fellow Silvertails. Long time reader, first time poster, having just signed up. Been a manly tragic my whole life and reading this forum is part of the daily routine.
Have been impressed with the way manly has came back from the 0 - 2 start and injuries, new coach etc etc
Looking forward to a cracker of a game this Thursday night at brookie where we can smash those slimey eels

With your moniker we'll be hoping you'll be able to dig some dirt to enliven this Forum. Nothing better than an overheard conversation at a chicken shop or a conspiracy theory.
So, start digging!

Welcome. The more you post, the better you'll enjoy it @:)

Cheers Digsy.
Have fun on here.
Warning it becomes addictive.
I think I'm guilty of having a mild cyber panic attack when this site has been down.

Cheers Digsy.
Have fun on here.
Warning it becomes addictive.
I think I'm guilty of having a mild cyber panic attack when this site has been down.
Haha trust me even though I have never signed up so therefore could never post I still have been on here at least a good 50% of my day reading all the insightful information everyone has to offer and all the good banter dished out to everyone but manly

Welcome Digsy. Be forewarned however, no-one will take you seriously until you have made at least 1560 posts.
Ah, I better lift my game then. At my current posting rate it will take me another 6.5 years to be taken seriously around here
While I'm at it, is there a competition for slowest ever to 1,000 posts? If there is I'm a shoe-in for first place

Hi Digsy,

Wecome to silvertails where we welcome Straight, Gay, Transgender, Christian, Muslims, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindu's, Jews, Mormons, Shinto's, Taoism, Confuucinas, Agnostics, Heathens, Kiwi's etc etc.

If you have a post you don't want moved or deleted by mods just add gay to the thread title. You will then be able to take the piss, denigrate or abuse any of the other of the above without hindrance from any admin staff.

Welcome Digsy. Be forewarned however, no-one will take you seriously until you have made at least 1560 posts.
They still won't

Ah, I better lift my game then. At my current posting rate it will take me another 6.5 years to be taken seriously around here
No-one is taken seriously no matter how many posts, oh well

Hi Digsy,

Wecome to silvertails where we welcome Straight, Gay, Transgender, Christian, Muslims, Buddhists, Muslims, Hindu's, Jews, Mormons, Shinto's, Taoism, Confuucinas, Agnostics, Heathens, Kiwi's etc etc.
We are currently also debating whether to welcome alien life forms. Your opinion will be considered (after your post count reaches 1560)

They still won't

No-one is taken seriously no matter how many posts, oh well

We are currently also debating whether to welcome alien life forms. Your opinion will be considered (after your post count reaches 1560)

Can we discuss Alien life forms who are gay, or only straight ones?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2