Hey Jamal - cut your hair and get rid of the piggy tails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess he thinks it'll appeal to the kids on the kiddie show he was promised as part of his deal.

DSM5 said:
I guess he thinks it'll appeal to the kids on the kiddie show he was promised as part of his deal.

OLD-CABBAGE-PATCH-KID-GIRL_B33D3C68.jpg

Out of shape, slow, no agility........( just described myself!)
Only useful when the blokes either side of him are going well.

Didn't watch the game but saw the highlights; were the Titans ripped off with that offside call at the end?

Looked ok to me.

Stupid thread.

Yeah, lets pick on someone because they choose to have a "look".

I'msure that's the cause of his poor form.

It takes a manly board and turns it into a redneck venting session.
Why should that bloke with the hair have a spot that someone with an acceptable haircut could have? Rabble rabble rabble!

Hey vfth when your earning what he earns you can dye your hair fluro pink put neon lights in it and not give a **** what anybody else thinks.

Or it could be this : part of his culture

I wish we all looked identical then we could pick on the colour of our underpants to decide who should be laughed at.

I don't care the way he look; in fact being individual is a huge marketing plus. But he is playing poorly. He is now too big and leaden-footed to play in the backline. He should be moved to the forwards and made to work hard.
I thought the match was so boring I turned off at half time, looked up the result, and went to bed. Having two Friday night matches is stupid.
Glad to hear that Brisbane is playing next Friday night (not).

I was in Newy a few weekends ago (the week the Titans played the Knights). Anyway, my mate was playing the pokies at Fanny's, and Jamal was playing right next to him. He had a handful of 50's which he just kept chucking in. He would've lost at least 400-500 bucks in under an hour. It was crazy. My mate gave him a "celebrity press" on his machine, Jamal's press lost. We asked him what happened, he replied, "We would've won if we didn't lose". He's obviously a member of MENSA.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2