Hex > Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
Well I must admit I was surprised to see Hex's name on the play list over Wright. I would have thought Wright was higher on the pecking order but the genius coaching team must think differently.

I would love to see Hex play to his potential. He showed some real class in the 9s and perhaps outside a class centre like Walker he can shine!!

Go Hex!!!

Well I must admit I was surprised to see Hex's name on the play list over Wright. I would have thought Wright was higher on the pecking order but the genius coaching team must think differently.

I would love to see Hex play to his potential. He showed some real class in the 9s and perhaps outside a class centre like Walker he can shine!!

Go Hex!!!

The fact that they persisted in putting him up to FG tells me that more than a few people at Manly see something in him.

As a centre in reggies playing on the wing in firsts is problematic. I'd love to see hex put on a couple kg's and play with confidence.

The jury is still out.

Last edited:
I didn't think Wiliame has been that bad in recent weeks. He hasn't really made any mistakes to speak of in recent games (unlike Wright's brain explosion first tackle pushed pass against the Sharks).

Wright was more a back up we brought in who happened to get thrust into FG so soon because Jorge and Snake were out which saw the need for Tom to play fullback and that meant we needed 2 wingers.

There has been so much complaining about the Tuesday side named this week. It's foxing people!

Why name your strongest side on Tuesday only to give the opposition extra time to prepare for the real side?

3 part question.
Willy I Am, im guessing, is Williame?
How does one get 'Hex' from Brayden Williame?
And who was the muppet that thought it was genius to do so?

Hex is from the fact that Wiliame has played 17 first grade (6 for the Speels, 11 for us) and 2 representative games (for Fiji) and has been on the winning side a grand total of twice.

Hex is another term for bad luck.

Though I question how many of those 17 losses have been as a direct result of his play.

Hex has looked good under the high ball (as has Wright) and has speed (unlike Wright)

His defense has been getting better with experience but Wright is still far ahead there.

I coined the term Hex as he's played about a thousand first grade games for no wins. He is cursed ... But I love him! Go Hex!!! I'll make a banner with his face in a pentagram or something soon. Fkd if I'll do the obvious and call him Will I Am.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4