Heritage jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One thing I've wondered about the old school jerseys as they seem to be quite popular is that if you were a major sponsor would you be too happy with the game selling merchandise with another companies logo over it, ie us with the old Wormald ones.  Has always seemed strange to me.

Masked Eagle link said:
One thing I've wondered about the old school jerseys as they seem to be quite popular is that if you were a major sponsor would you be too happy with the game selling merchandise with another companies logo over it, ie us with the old Wormald ones.  Has always seemed strange to me.

You will find the majority of those are retro remakes OR people have kept them from when they were the jersey. I agree on that point but what can you do?

The Heritage Jerseys are new jerseys styled based on an old jersey with the current sponsors on them in the new material that all player jerseys are made form now.  Because they still have hte same sponsors they are better for the sponsors but i don't feel they have the same appeal.

Another way of looking at it  is the staying power, how iconic are the wormald, pioneer and pepsi jerseys? Should be out selling to a big name sponsor designing an awesome jersey around it giving them longer exposure.

r28g9x.png

Don't think we've got one due to the sponsorship thing.

But expect one for rivalry round vs Newcastle (the Pepsi one will do nicely)

Ant80 link said:

We did the pepsi jersey in 2007 (with delmege signage) vs them, i doubt they will do it again so soon.

I've been thinking instead of having a 'retro' jersey next season maybe the club could go this way and get member's involved and either design one or vote for one. I can really only think of two jersey's from our history that we haven't played in a) the big eagle one from the '50s I think it was and b) the 'V' one from the late '90s before the unspoken thing happened.

Or as Cambo and myself are big fans of wear a 'Members' one similar to the Sharkies

Post  automatically merged: [time]1302071595[/time]

Jonesyv2 link said:
[quote author=Ant80 link=topic=187341.msg331104#msg331104 date=1302066997]

We did the pepsi jersey in 2007 (with delmege signage) vs them, i doubt they will do it again so soon.
[/quote]

Saints have played in the blood and bandages  before (2008 I think)but are playing in it again this year

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2