Heritage Jersey Auction

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Hey all - the auctions are now open for player issued and signed jerseys from Friday night including a framed 175 remembering the Incomparable Immortal that was on the sideline.

@BOZO this has your name all over it!

start bidding

Last edited:
And yet again they’re player issued jerseys and not player worn…
I’m not going to bid on a jersey that just has numbers printed on the back and sat in the sheds.
Just buy a heritage jersey, put your own number on it. Buy a black Sharpie and forge the signature of the player of choice, frame it up. Stick it on the wall. All done.

Pensioner myself, but got a great surprise in the mail this week from my son, a heritage jersey, not father's day or my birthday, he just said he loves me, and the Sea Eagles. My misses and I must have brought him well
Call me cynical, he is going to hit you up for something in the next 6 weeks @:D

Nah, nice gesture he's a good'en

Call me cynical, he is going to hit you up for something in the next 6 weeks @:D

Nah, nice gesture he's a good'en
Haha, you might have something there ME, he's taking his family to the snow in a couple of weeks and he has a big dog that will need taken care of for 10 days.

But you're right, he is a good'en

Haha, you might have something there ME, he's taking his family to the snow in a couple of weeks and he has a big dog that will need taken care of for 10 days.

I love looking after my son's dog .... hate giving her back
IMG_9933.JPG

Just buy a heritage jersey, put your own number on it. Buy a black Sharpie and forge the signature of the player of choice, frame it up. Stick it on the wall. All done.
Great idea and if he really wants the authentic feel depending on the player he chooses....
If its Suli - smear some KFC
Walker - Pizza
Parker sprinkle some ranga hair
DCE wet with Dee Why Lagoon water
Turbo, not sure if you can bottle the air from the corso, so maybe some dove soap

You get the drift

Haha spoil him rotten and send him back a pampered pooch.......that'll teach em.

Great idea and if he really wants the authentic feel depending on the player he chooses....
If its Suli - smear some KFC
Walker - Pizza
Parker sprinkle some ranga hair
DCE wet with Dee Why Lagoon water
Turbo, not sure if you can bottle the air from the corso, so maybe some dove soap

You get the drift
If only Karl Lawton was still going out with Insta model Rosie Van, I’d pay good money for that.

Pensioner myself, but got a great surprise in the mail this week from my son, a heritage jersey, not father's day or my birthday, he just said he loves me, and the Sea Eagles. My misses and I must have brought him well
Tell him you would have preferred one of the match jerseys from the auction. But this’ll do I spose.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2