Here we go again.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why would you appoint so many people from one or two families to positions within the organisation? Talk about Antipodean football administration, mid-20th Century style. Didn't work for the Raiders in more recent times.

It would be a tragedy to lose Cleary - the one Manly official who looks capable of seeing through the Lottovale upgrades.

Reading through the lines I think Penn realises that. Maybe it's all a Penniavellian plot to rid us of the Fulton Faemmle, to clear the way for the return of another control freak?;)

Why would you appoint so many people from one or two families to positions within the organisation? Talk about Antipodean football administration, mid-20th Century style. Didn't work for the Raiders in more recent times.

It would be a tragedy to lose Cleary - the one Manly official who looks capable of seeing through the Lottovale upgrades.

Reading through the lines I think Penn realises that. Maybe it's all a Penniavellian plot to rid us of the Fulton Faemmle, to clear the way for the return of another control freak?;)
Let's hope, honestly want des back, have baz as his assistant do what you like just not coach, only a manly man can coach manly

Want des however would love Toovey, that would be possible only if penn is also gone I would believe so I will stick with the des option

You'd have to be a complete fool not to understand that the great dive began when the Penns got control. I don't know these people at all but I do know that ZtH may be the most vindictive person to ever have power at a football club.

Without their victory, Tooves would still be here as would Jamie Buhrer and Gutho. We wouldn't have had the halves signing debacle, and we most certainly wouldn't have Clan Fulton squeezing the life out of the club and the local juniors. And the true Manly club would not have been sidelined.

And we most certainly would not have a club that in no way resembles Manly.

The only way I can see us getting out of what is a complete debacle is for them to sell - but who'd buy given the complete trashing of the brand?

Seeing what they've been responsible for at our beloved Sea Eagles, I can't imagine how they ever made a cent in business. Perhaps it just shows how desperate fat people can be.

Good luck Mr Cleary. You may be our only hope.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6