Help with thirteenth!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
In the tele today they are harping on about poor old Souths only getting one player in the blues team in the past ten years while manly has had thirteen and the dragons sixteen. I got twelve names but can't for the life of me get the thirteenth.

I know I will kick myself when one of you points it out.

BK
Beaver
Watmough
Kite
King
Perry
Snake
Gift
Lyon
Wolfy
Hoppa
Ferris

Top End Eagle said:
In the tele today they are harping on about poor old Souths only getting one player in the blues team in the past ten years while manly has had thirteen and the dragons sixteen. I got twelve names but can't for the life of me get the thirteenth.

I know I will kick myself when one of you points it out.

BK
Beaver
Watmough
Kite
King
Perry
Snake
Gift
Lyon
Wolfy
Hoppa
Ferris

She-Rex

Poor souths? Pretty easily explained. Manly and saints just about always there come finals time in the last ten years.
Souths been to finals twice in 24 years.

And anyone who's any good at Souffs, other than Merritt has traditionally not been from NSW.
What do they want? Sam Burgess? Roy Asotasi? Maybe a superstar like Dave Tyrell then. Maybe they think we were actually trying to lose. In that case, yes, they should be dirty that Sutton never got a run.

This is not a freaking all stars game. You pick your best team available.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6