Hello, Manlys' Late Season Charge Begins Tonight!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BrendonStarr

Reserve Grader
Yes, after such a sad long season worth of sufferings, controversials, and not much wins, Manly seems to finally get their season back on track with an emphatic, dominant and purposefull victory against a tentative Storm outfit which somehow, miraculously boosts their confidence so sky hight that even the media will have no choice but to constantly praise this skillfully tough determine outfit for the next few months. Can we get undefeated from here? Well yes, the way we play we should be minor premiers after 25 rounds, but still slightly concerned about the Suncorp Broncos replay, can we repeat the feat when we smashed them a few months back? Well sure we can but this is my only concern from here on in, let the good times roll you very special team, not sarcasticly speaking! We have it in us an now the Turbos an Chez on a major confidence origin highs and the team we have young special players waiting for our stars to lead the way before they unleash their own hells upon the oppositions. Look, enjoy this special sh!t tonight, it beginz!

Last edited:
Someone forgot to tell the touch judges.

Mate he's on more than optimism. My guess is Opium.
preview.jpg

Farewell, Manly's late season charge began and ended in one fell swoop, sadly!

Yes, after such a sad long season worth of sufferings, controversials, and not much wins, Manly seems to finally get their season back on track with an emphatic, dominant and purposefull victory against a tentative Storm outfit which somehow, miraculously boosts their confidence so sky hight that even the media will have no choice but to constantly praise this skillfully tough determine outfit for the next few months. Can we get undefeated from here? Well yes, the way we play we should be minor premiers after 25 rounds, but still slightly concerned about the Suncorp Broncos replay, can we repeat the feat when we smashed them a few months back? Well sure we can but this is my only concern from here on in, let the good times roll you very special team, not sarcasticly speaking! We have it in us an now the Turbos an Chez on a major confidence origin highs and the team we have young special players waiting for our stars to lead the way before they unleash their own hells upon the oppositions. Look, enjoy this special sh!t tonight, it beginz!
Images.png

Good to see our late season charge for the spoon is still well on track.
If only Parra, Cowboys and the Doggies would stop losing as well it would make this a lot easier to achieve.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4