hello from LEEDS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

loiners

How you doing lads,for all you travelling to LEEDS,you can unpack your snow shovels and ski's,after Saturday nights heavy downfall it's virtually gone,today we've got blue sky and sunshine and the temperture gone up as it's very mild in LEEDS today.
But a very serious matter,ive noticed one or two of you lads have mentioned your going to teach us poms how to drink and our going to take home a drinking trophy.....ARE YOU HAVING A LAUGTH ,,,we're the world champions at knocking the booze back and excell in all pub games,darts,pool, and doms.
take it easy lads and see you around LEEDS

Hey lads you can buy drinks in half pint glasses and go stand with the women,think you might struggle knocking a pint back.:D

loiners said:
Hey lads you can buy drinks in half pint glasses and go stand with the women,think you might struggle knocking a pint back.:D

I'll be fine with pints. No dramas standing with the woman though. I'm into that.

Timmy, Good on you for taking the challenge, you go and look after the ladies and I'll make sure loiners and the locals keep sending you pints over?

Sounds like a good night to me mate?

Loiners, I never believed that nonsense about Yorkshire folk being tight wi' their brass.

Looking forward to your hospitality mate!

3 sleeps!!!

vidmar said:
Timmy, Good on you for taking the challenge, you go and look after the ladies and I'll make sure loiners and the locals keep sending you pints over?

Sounds like a good night to me mate?

Loiners, I never believed that nonsense about Yorkshire folk being tight wi' their brass.

Looking forward to your hospitality mate!

3 sleeps!!!

Your right Vidmar,,,we're as tight as a ducks ass us Yorkshiremen,we've a reputation to uphold,,keep intouch when you get into LEEDS

Hey all from cold as hell York.

Loin, are you going to get the boys out to welcome Mark and me into Leeds on the 10/2? We will probably be at the Ship Inn for dinner or somewhere around near the Novotel.

Will be good to see your fans and show them what a traveling supporters group can actually do.

PS the only reason we wouldn't be able to drink the pints here is because your beer is absolutely atrocious. The best thing you have is Fosters and that is terrible. The rest is just watery BS. Drink a few pints of Aussie beer and we'll see who is still left standing ;)

BTW I know Fosters is an Aussie beer, but it's so bad that no one in Australia drinks it. My first ever Fosters was at The Globe in London.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8