Heaps of interest in game vs Sharks because ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
Dogs and Rabbits will be looking at Sharks game with interest. One part of me awfully, secretly wants us to
lose so as that the Dogs will have no chance of making the top 4. The Dogs fate will be sealed if Storm beat the Broncos. It's awful I know but such is my disdain for their fans, coach and everything they stand for.

Dogs and Rabbits will be looking at Sharks game with interest. One part of me awfully, secretly wants us to
lose so as that the Dogs will have no chance of making the top 4. The Dogs fate will be sealed if Storm beat the Broncos. It's awful I know but such is my disdain for their fans, coach and everything they stand for.
I can understand that. If there was a way to forfeit the game, it'd probably be best for all, otherwise just run our NSW Cup team. But knowing Tooves, he'll want our best 17 out there, fighting for some pride.

The thing is though, our pride went out the window two weeks ago.

"so as that the Dogs will have no chance of making the top 4"

Don't think it'd matter if they made the top 4 or not. They are the best team within the 5th to 8th range, and will win there first finals game and go further from there.

If they squeeze into the top 4, there's a chance they'll lose their first finals game, but then they have the extra game.

We have a rare opportunity to watch other teams fight it out. If the dogs lose Hodkinson that is going to make it very hard for them. I think the winner this year will come from the top 3,

I will try to get to a Sydney based final especially if our 20s team is playing.

Wish we had their coach next season....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7