The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'll drink the coolaide of talk when it turns into actions and victories. Till then they're just words.

Haumole was certainly schiit 2nite including the last second stupid kick to nobody
Yep, needs to get more involved, always seems flat footed when he receives the ball, 8 hits ups for only 51mts, should be watching Papalii run onto the ball

Wasn’t his best game tonight but will give him some slack as we know what he can bring to the table. Unfortunately you can’t say the same for Marty, Keppie and Harper who are consistently terrible and have cost us with crucial mistakes so many times now.

He needs a real coach who will appreciate what will raise his game beyond being his mate and listening to his personal woes. The guy needs professional precise input about running lines. Depth and timing of runs, etc. he has done remarkably well on sheer talent thus far, but he is being wasted. Bellamy would make home a world beater beyond belief.

He needs a real coach who will appreciate what will raise his game beyond being his mate and listening to his personal woes. The guy needs professional precise input about running lines. Depth and timing of runs, etc. he has done remarkably well on sheer talent thus far, but he is being wasted. Bellamy would make home a world beater beyond belief.
The kid is playing outside Cherry, who doesn't know if he is running north, south, east or west most the time. Hard to run and time lines off that to be fair.

The kid is playing outside Cherry, who doesn't know if he is running north, south, east or west most the time. Hard to run and time lines off that to be fair.
And do you think Bellamy would tolerate headless chook, let alone give him a 10 year deal?

Quite game from him. Brain fart at the end but youngsters do that, he will learn. Needs to inject himself more when he can. If he can learn how to impose himself in a game and run hard lines and run onto the ball with pace and power, the bloke will be the best backrower in the comp. He still is up there at the moment, but just few more things he needs to work on and it will come with time.

Nobody should be going overboard and bagging him, he's been one of our best for the last 12 months.

Quite game from him. Brain fart at the end but youngsters do that, he will learn. Needs to inject himself more when he can. If he can learn how to impose himself in a game and run hard lines and run onto the ball with pace and power, the bloke will be the best backrower in the comp. He still is up there at the moment, but just few more things he needs to work on and it will come with time.

Nobody should be going overboard and bagging him, he's been one of our best for the last 12 months.
Yep, he has been good comparatively, but needs to get over the idea he can just casually hang around flat in the line and just palm away at players if he happens to get the ball. Get deep and run hard committed and thought out lines. Otherwise, he will be a huge wasted talent.

It was a pretty bad crusher by the usual standards.
I’ve been one of Guacs biggest fans, but that was a bad one. He lifted the player, then dropped his weight onto the back of the neck. And the slo-mo didn’t help his cause. He’ll get a week for sure. Maybe two?

I’ve been one of Guacs biggest fans, but that was a bad one. He lifted the player, then dropped his weight onto the back of the neck. And the slo-mo didn’t help his cause. He’ll get a week for sure. Maybe two?
I thought he moved away from his head and basically dropped on his shoulder?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4