The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you watch the replays again his legs got caught under a Titans player while diving for the ball. Blessing in disguise for the team is a week off and back fresh.

I don’t like to re-hash old wounds, though it’s hard to fathom how Guaca was dropped after his best on ground game last season for the likes of JetSki and Sirro.

Then be behind those two at the start of this season.
He looks alot fitter this year so that might be a reason

Didn't quite make my 3 2 1 and he did bomb a certain try but this young giant is really making his mark on our right edge. As one of the commentators remarked, he's becoming a weapon. And that's in both attack and defence. I think that was only about his 11th NRL game.

Didn't quite make my 3 2 1 and he did bomb a certain try but this young giant is really making his mark on our right edge. As one of the commentators remarked, he's becoming a weapon. And that's in both attack and defence. I think that was only about his 11th NRL game.

Only 11 games? He has a pretty good strike rate so far for playing in games where his team scores 50+

New nickname is "the butcher" as the commentator mentioned after that bombed try! So glad that we have him though.. no doubt paid unders for him too!

I actually thought Meaney did well positionally on that play and it was what put doubt in haumole’s mind. So I’m not certain Turbo would have scored if he had been given the ball earlier as Meaney might have been able to quickly switch.

I think it was Fozz who bombed a try in almost identical circumstances in his first match. Had Snake on his left but went himself and was tackled. He worked out OK in the long run.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4