The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Totally agree. His persistent choice, regardless of what's in front of him, to continually cut back was badly hindering our right side attack. For mine, put him in the middle, or let him go unfortunately. Great bloke, does a lot of good things on the field, but no longer dynamic enough on our edges, and far too injury prone to be holding up the development of some of our young guns. Guac is the future, and now Keppie apparently our new weapon on an edge! Plus Schu and Davey, and even Lawton? That's not even including guys like Tuitavake, and S.Fainu, who are incredibly mobile. Sorry Siro
Sironen is a stranded asset in a Manly jumper.

Might be wrong, but wasn't a fan of him throwing the ball into Valentine Holmes head after he scored that try, even if VH on report. Would be good if he loses that. That said, thank God he was on the field last night to turn it around.

Might be wrong, but wasn't a fan of him throwing the ball into Valentine Holmes head after he scored that try, even if VH on report. Would be good if he loses that. That said, thank God he was on the field last night to turn it around.
I wasn't a fan of Valentine's, illegal, high shoulder charge tackle myself. I'm glad he threw the ball at his head. Power forwards should be fiery and aggressive.

commentary on nein said Fainu dragged him into playing Rugby League from his sport of choice...
Basketball!
The story I heard is Olakau-atu was watching Fainu train in the 20s and when the coaching staff seen him they asked Fainu if he plays footy at all. Apparently that's how he got his start. Id re sign him again even longer, the bloke is an absolute weapon!

Its a whole new threat now. We can kick mid field to Olakau-atu or wider to Saab. 2 genuine tall units that can catch, we finally have the cross kick as an attacking option, its something we've been missing for a while now.

That's why I'd love Edrick Lee on the other wing. Imagine those fast giants either side 😲 Options all over the shop ! We'd get him so cheap too!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2