The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Notice that in defense, Keppie moved into a central forward (lock) position, and Jake moved into a right-sided second row position. Perhaps Jake has the better lateral movement needed to defend a little wider, that Keppie may lack. That said, Keppie's defense in the middle was brutal and good.
Good 'lateral thinking' by Des (pun intended) - got the best out of both in spite of team injuries, came up with a creative solution that worked well.
great insight - thanks. I didn't realise that. I thought I saw Keppie on an edge initially but then saw him in the middle putting shots on. I thought he was wandering from his edge assignment. I didn't realise the change - appreciate you noticing and sharing that. Makes sense though - Keppie can put a shot on in the middle and Jake is a damn good defender anywhere.

Surprised to see that Siro is only 27. Seems like he's been around forever.

I'm not saying he doesn't offer anything but I will say he has no "X factor". He just fills a spot for mine.

And we have too many kids with great potential coming through to leave them out so Siro can play. He might end up being forced out because I can't see him wanting to play for Blacktown long term.

Last edited:
If Sirro can regain fitness it gives us another quality option and our depth in the backrow is much better. Young Oka did so well considering it was his first game back from a serious injury and so great to see him, Keppie, Paseka, Schuster and Sipley lead the way up front and set up a platform for Tommy Turbo, Foran and co to do their stuff!

Has to be in the game day 17 somewhere and with the current and more up tempo type of footy think that Haumole can offer more then Siro. interesting move by Des rotating Jake and Sipley in the defensive line , not too sure how that will go against the more consistent attacking sides but quite sure that Haumole would not have to be rotated from edge to middle , his agility and mobility would be quite adequate . Doesn "t need that much of an opportunity to trouble a defensive line and in time when it may be on , may be able to utilize his off loading ability as well

i just love the way Haumole Hammer Olakauatu Hammers the opposition

Love the Hammer !!!

how good is this kid going to be!
I love the way he moves for a big body has some skills and aggression about him !
Very glad we locked him up for the next few years
GO MANLY!
We have a beast forward pack now with the likes of Olakau-atu, Sipley, Paseka coming through. The addition of Aloiai and Saddler on his way, we will continue to dominate a lot of teams up the middle. Its not just attack but we have some big hitters in defence, Olakau-atu is definitely one of them.

We have a beast forward pack now with the likes of Olakau-atu, Sipley, Paseka coming through. The addition of Aloiai and Saddler on his way, we will continue to dominate a lot of teams up the middle. Its not just attack but we have some big hitters in defence, Olakau-atu is definitely one of them.
They really are playing great but sorry Saddler from what I saw today watching Blacktown has a way to go. They were lapped so maybe hard to stand out but yes I just never saw anything special from him today... mind you because they were terrible I didn't have complete focus on the game.

He needs to work on his post try team celebrations. Or not! He flipped himself upside down for Marty's try, but on Foz's try did he also completely miss his teammates when charging in? Bloody funny.

I said in the game day thread that it is clear he is a team favourite. Everyone one rushed to him when he sent Tommy away, which was so good to see.

He has a long way to go until he is in Kikau's and Fifita's realm, but he offers something different and it would be great to see him fulfil his potential with us.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6