The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Way Des is, he will most likely push out guac or sipley to make way for Siro. I hope this is Siro's last year, he's gone backwards from 2019, just not as impactful and not good at hole running as he used to. Olakatau is our future, we need to keep giving him opportunities and first grade game time.

Almost scored with his first touch....the big unit just needs a run of games to cement his spot in the 17 and is a true X factor player for the future
Spot on, but he needs game time and I hope he keeps a bench spot when Sirro is back. His best hope is that Sirro misses 2 or 3 more games. Personally, Sirro is finished here. unless there are even more injuries and I like Keppie in the back-row rotation..

Way Des is, he will most likely push out guac or sipley to make way for Siro. I hope this is Siro's last year, he's gone backwards from 2019, just not as impactful and not good at hole running as he used to. Olakatau is our future, we need to keep giving him opportunities and first grade game time.
i think its hard to say wether he has gone backwards or not, he's hardly on the field to judge

I thought he was very very good - gee what a unit he is - so powerful and looks like he is fabulous feet at the line as well. Think he could be something really special.
For a bloke with limited time on the field, it's scary how much impact he can have once match fit...,
At 1 stage he carries Big Tino 5m on his back, such is his power....add to this his agility and skies the limit for this bloke.

For a bloke with limited time on the field, it's scary how much impact he can have once match fit...,
At 1 stage he carries Big Tino 5m on his back, such is his power....add to this his agility and skies the limit for this bloke.
yes mate - strangely the future is very bright. High quality juniors coming through. Haumole and Schuster really top shelf. Add in Saab, Tippytoes (I can see maybe being a high quality Centre), Keppie signed for a few years, Turbo and that overrated and overpaid brother Jake, Saddler, Kuola, Fainu boys, Tuitavake, Paseka, Alloiai. Add in a few signings - I still think the roster will get some tweaking at the end of the year and a couple of good quality additions/replacements. Haumole though really is a beast - this forward pack... if we get no more injuries is seriously very very good.

Last edited:
Spot on, but he needs game time and I hope he keeps a bench spot when Sirro is back. His best hope is that Sirro misses 2 or 3 more games. Personally, Sirro is finished here. unless there are even more injuries and I like Keppie in the back-row rotation..
Notice that in defense, Keppie moved into a central forward (lock) position, and Jake moved into a right-sided second row position. Perhaps Jake has the better lateral movement needed to defend a little wider, that Keppie may lack. That said, Keppie's defense in the middle was brutal and good.
Good 'lateral thinking' by Des (pun intended) - got the best out of both in spite of team injuries, came up with a creative solution that worked well.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6