The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would understand if the kids were not playing well.. Cust getting dropped after MOM and this kid after playing well.. disbelief. Even for dessie. It's pathetic. If it was for established players like Walker.. I can understand. But to not drop croker and leave cust on the bench and Guacamole for Waddell.. don't get it

Made a pretty poor tackle attempt on his own line vs the knights which led to a try.
Certainly not on his own there but got shown up.

This is ridiculous by our coach. We will lose him and it will be des’s fault
dry your eyes sunshine. In the most annoying child whinging voice ' its all des's fault'... jeez how many on here know better than the coach these days. Its like Covid. Know it all syndrome spreading faster than wildfire.
And its only a guess but perhaps there is more to it than just 'he's good so let's play him going on here? Who knows but there will be a reason just as there was with Hoppa.

He just re-signed dude.

How come everyone here knows everything and our multi premiership winning coach has no idea.

Is this the way these people operate in all other facets of their lives? The mind boggles.
Hmmm i like Des but when did he win a premiership last? He keeps choosing duds and doesn't change.. this is a bad sign especially when we are 0 and 5... oh and we have won 2 out of our last 10 games. Not saying he has no idea but he has made many blunders in the past.. he made the dogs the worst attacking team in the comp and made most points through the forwards.... sound familiar?
He let go cook and ennis and signed duds like mybe and liccah. We let go api and now we are up that creek i forget what kind but we have 1 paddle and hes probably going to jail so now we are stuck with fukin levi and croker :( :( :(
We should of had all these young blokes in for ages now. Hoppa should of been in for tommy straight away and Slowfua should of been dropped after round 6.. parker should of been rested longer and maybe Schuster or harper or funa come in earlier.. he tried too much bull**** with Elliot fail then Garrick fail then Elliot again FAIL! These are not good signs and jorge is constantly targeted yet we have no answer at all.. thats his job. Im not calling for his head i wanted him back for than anything, im just because honest. We have all seen jetski struggle the entire season. Guac gets a shot and scores 2 tries and was great. Never to be seen again. I see the method but fmd jetski hasn't recaptured last years form. I think he will have a good game this wknd however but its irrelevant now the seasons over. Give us Schuster hoppa and saddler earlier and we might still be in the race.
Ps good morning

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4