The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jeez you are building him up Woodsie , hope he produces the goods otherwise the Silvertails numbnuts will rip him into little pieces about 8pm

Only his mother will love him after the game if he drops the ball once ... or kicks out on the full ..

Can anyone update me on how Haumole Olakauátu is progressing?

From our 2017 Holden Cup Grand Final winning team, Olakauátu was arguably our best along with Fainu in a team that included good talent in Paseka, T Wright, Funa, Cust, Anderson, Martin, Titmuss, Tarrant

Haven't heard much on him this year, is he still progressing, does he still have NRL stamped all over him?

Reflecting back on this from 2018 good to see Fainu, Haumole, Paseka, Cust and Funa all coming through.

Titmuss still a shot. Even good to see Wright make a fist of it in Union.

Martin went to Souths right? What ever happened to Tarrant?

Reflecting back on this from 2018 good to see Fainu, Haumole, Paseka, Cust and Funa all coming through.

Titmuss still a shot. Even good to see Wright make a fist of it in Union.

Martin went to Souths right? What ever happened to Tarrant?
Pretty sure Jaiden Tarrant was back at South Newcastle last season but not sure about this year disco...

I remember watching Haumole in reggies last year whacking much older and experienced players in defence, and attitude in defence is the best yardstick for these young fellas. To say I am excited to see him play is an understatement - I reckon the sky is the limit if he applies himself.

I remember watching Haumole in reggies last year whacking much older and experienced players in defence, and attitude in defence is the best yardstick for these young fellas. To say I am excited to see him play is an understatement - I reckon the sky is the limit if he applies himself.

Careful .... @Mark from Brisbane ... will say you are a mock ...

He did say starting debut you dumb ... shiite ... I didn't say that aloud did I .... bugger ..

Haha yes I know but I've noticed a lot of posts from people here saying they're looking forward to finally seeing him play & I'm thinking "I thought I saw him playing in a couple of games late last season...or am I thinking of someone else" @:D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6