The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its crap we cop injuries to BOTH backrowers in Sirro and Thommo, but I must confess there is a fair bit of excitement with big Olakau’atu finally getting a crack and hope he just plays his own game, as everyone will most definitely be happy with it...the icing on the cake could be a late call for a youngster with Potential plus waiting to prove himself

Remember the name Israel Ahofono. Trust me. He is in our harold matts team (the one that won the grand final). He plays as a front row forward. Will become a future star if not held back. In the u16 grand final, he ran over the opposite forward twice to make numerous linebreaks. And get this, he is a year young so will be playing u16 again next year. Check out his highlights on facebook, just type the name Israel Ahofono and you will find it.
What's the latest with Izzy ??

Remember the name Israel Ahofono. Trust me. He is in our harold matts team (the one that won the grand final). He plays as a front row forward. Will become a future star if not held back. In the u16 grand final, he ran over the opposite forward twice to make numerous linebreaks. And get this, he is a year young so will be playing u16 again next year. Check out his highlights on facebook, just type the name Israel Ahofono and you will find it.
I tried but came up blank!

Jeez you are building him up Woodsie , hope he produces the goods otherwise the Silvertails numbnuts will rip him into little pieces about 8pm
He definitely has all the skills. I Just hope he is not another lazy T rex type. Has the potential to be our Kikau. Shame Fainu is not there as he would always look to feed him the ball and keep him involved

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2