Haumole & Anderson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could mean both are near selection or Des is still a little worried about some injuries and needs cover. Good to see though. And great to see Cust gets his second game.

Just part of Des process with bringing players through. The first point is being named in extended squads along with an empowering chat after training. It’s all part of building in players strengths and slowly preparing them. Well done to both being named in the extended squad. This is where it starts.

I think we're just running out of troops so Des has to name someone.

HASLER has brought HOPE to our club .

When we run into adversity or run out of troops we know we are still in there with a chance of winning .

Last edited:
From what I've seen of him runs harder and hits harder than Paseka. Has the aggression that our pack needs tbh. Definately worth blooding at some stage
And ball skills, did you see last weekend's chip and re-gather followed by kick ahead for a try ? This guy could be 5/8 !

Anderson is a talented player ... but yet to be convinced he is yet close to being First Grade standard ....

I would love for Anderson to be given the opportunity. He is 22 and supposedly very fast with great hands.
At his age, he should be ready if he is ever to be a first grader.

I would love for Anderson to be given the opportunity. He is 22 and supposedly very fast with great hands.
At his age, he should be ready if he is ever to be a first grader.
Yeah and funny thing is when i said he was a little on the skinny side the few games Ive seen him play this year someone said he'd 'bulked up' from last year. Makes Bevan French look solid tbh. Needs a few more gym sessions for mine to cope with the physicality of 1st grade.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2