Hatred for Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I can hardly ever think of a time I have wanted Parramatta to win but tonight was one of those times.

Slater is a total grub and showed more his his low-life character tonight, sliding into Hayne with his knees and then elbowing him in the back of the head. He disgusts me and it is about time some people woke up to him. Hayne was silly with his tap of a headbutt and will pay for his stupidity though he was certainly provoked. Slater should be cited and miss Origin along with Hayne.

Cameron Smith's continual harping on was tiresome and he should have been binned or just told to poq. Hayne (ref) should have just marched him 10 rather than debating him. It is time the refs stopped treating these players with kid gloves. Cut out the first name stuff and call him Number 9.

Brett White is a low-life too and runs away when the going gets tough.

Funny that they did not show any shots of Bellamy tonight but I was delighted to see Melbourne get given it, even though it was those brainless and moronic Parra supporters who the proponents of the sledging.

Even better - 2 out of 2 in the tips!!!

Canteen Worker link said:
I can hardly ever think of a time I have wanted Parramatta to win but tonight was one of those times.

Slater is a total grub and showed more his his low-life character tonight, sliding into Hayne with his knees and then elbowing him in the back of the head. He disgusts me and it is about time some people woke up to him. Hayne was silly with his tap of a headbutt and will pay for his stupidity though he was certainly provoked. Slater should be cited and miss Origin along with Hayne.

Cameron Smith's continual harping on was tiresome and he should have been binned or just told to poq. Hayne (ref) should have just marched him 10 rather than debating him. It is time the refs stopped treating these players with kid gloves. Cut out the first name stuff and call him Number 9.

Funny that they did not show any shots of Bellamy tonight but I was delighted to see Melbourne get given it, even though it was those brainless and moronic Parra supporters who the proponents of the sledging.

The longer the match went on the more entertaining it became. I haven't heard of any serious injuries from the match yet, but apart from that it was quite enjoyable viewing, in fact it was pretty funny. I hope every team steps up against Storm for the remainder of the season.

And with the revelations this morning (SMH) that it now appears more likely that players did know all about the rorting (hard to believe I know!) they are only going to cop more & more heat from opposing fans. It should make for some lively encounters.

Man wish that Slater would try that thuggery on Tahu or Moimoi.

What a ****ing low life scum.

Good on hayne, though i wish that he used a fist instead.... Is a head butt really worse than a fist?

From a purely Manly best interests perspective, the Storm winning would have been the better result.  But immaturity rules OK and it was a delight seeing the Melbourne players get their grubby little noses rubbed in it.

Typical Channell No. 9 the put the Grand Final re match on after the Tigers Bulldogs game when the Dogs have lost 4 in a row.

I thought Parramatta were one of their darlings.

****ing pack of Dogs, I thought I used to hate Brisbane, these pricks have shown me it was just a mere dislike

So much for these blokes wishing to play for charity, Scam Smith's true colours were shown again tonight

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=183504.msg265371#msg265371 date=1275660091]

And with the revelations this morning (SMH) that it now appears more likely that players did know all about the rorting (hard to believe I know!) they are only going to cop more & more heat from opposing fans. It should make for some lively encounters.
[/quote]

Can you point me in the direction of this article ?

Can't see it on-line but it is called 'News says cap rorting culprits growing' on p3 of the sport section.

starts like this:

"News Ltd's investigation into Melbourne's systematic salary cap rorting has uncovered a complex web of deceit involving more people than originally thought. Greg Baxter, News Ltd's director of corporate affairs, also admitted the Storm's owners could no longer guarantee players and senior management were not complicit in the scheme."

As though any of us thought that the players did not know, they are up to their ears in the whole mess.

The "big four" should be banned fromm the game for 12 months...and if that means Inglis goes to AFL then "shut the door on the way out Greggie"

Rex link said:
From a purely Manly best interests perspective, the Storm winning would have been the better result. .

yeah i agree.. like i said on mwse  site last month melb can help us big time..

Kiwi Eagle link said:
F**king pack of Dogs, I thought I used to hate Brisbane, these pricks have shown me it was just a mere dislike

So much for these blokes wishing to play for charity, Scam Smith's true colours were shown again tonight

the comments above is why i like this site better than the mwse  one lol.. you can express yourself here ...

DSM5 link said:
Did anyone swear during the game? Will small children will now take on the headbutt? 
Listen to the mainstream media and talkback on Saturday - all day - and hear the outcry at the injustice of the Thurston decision DSM5. You are in the minority on this one.

I hate the Eels more than the Storm. Both NSW and Qld need to be considering their fullback options.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6