[Resurrected] Yukon, Hat Kon, we all Kon!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I give it a like for the guy on the left giving the "reach around"
aA5pItf.jpg

P.S -Pics taken inside Nefertari's tomb incur "Nefertari's curse" look it up.
(I will save you the time ,but you need to look forward to 100 years of starving fleas infesting your ballbag.
Good luck with that GE.

Last edited:
Ok Ok, I get it.

Pics of Pyramids... some likes.

Pics of a Pharaoh hieroglyph with a willy, hardly any likes! I understand.

Now, before I leave Egypt, here's a bonus for you. The most highly decorated tomb in Egypt is Nefertari's tomb. It's as spectacular as it is hard to get a ticket for, and absolutely no pictures to be taken inside.

So below is 'definitely' not a pic of the inside of Nefertari's tomb, ok? You're friggen welcome!

WSpWgMr.jpg

Hello Jordan, you're a nice country as well!

We're at Petra, no sightings of Indiana Jones nor the Holy grail. I did bring cold cuts from the hotel to feed a heap of stray doggos though.

The treasury (the one from the movie)...

GIaOQRg.jpg

And then "The monastery"

Oh my God, forget what I said before about the Famine stela, this is one s.o.b. to get too. About a 3 k walk just to get to the base, then about 850 steps up with narrow pathways (and donkeys) and heat and more heat... ugh, this pic should make me silvertailer of the year!

f0a1on8.jpg

Have a great day.

Ta ta!

Surely people just don't go to the last page and there's no need to bump this!

Didn't think so....

Hat: Hey look at me... I'm at the Parramatta leagues club!!! lolololololololololol

Nah, just at the dead sea in Jordan, 420 metres below sea level. It's true, it's so buoyant that even ge's fat ass can float in it! It was 45 degrees today and the air was like syrup. So incredibly hot. The dead sea felt kinda oily (dunno if that's normal) and any tiny cut sure did sting!

ckfhcJ6.jpg

Hat: Well, that's it. Hopefully there's a next time. But I arrived home and there's a new hat from the MWRLFC that ge says it's his new favourite (dumbass) so I guess I'll have to kill it. There's also a box marked 'old manly hats'. I dunno what that means so I'll sneak a peek in there as well.

ge: teeheehee - sucka. *cough* Thanks everyone. I'll make friends and family sit through the other 4000 non hat photos and stories.

Go Manly!

Hat: What sort of total nerd bucket goes to the Kennedy Space centre and leaves me behind?
ge: I told you not to hide in the suitcase, sort yourself out whiny!
Hat: I wish you'd go into space.
ge: I wish you'd give me some space!

Anyway, as you may have now by now, I went to the KSC and "forgot" to take the hat. That said, it's an awesome place and the bus tour got us to some magnificent places of historical significance, for instance, this photo was taken in the control room looking towards 'freedom 7' when Alan Shepherd became the second man in space. they decided they only needed 300 feet as a safe distance from rocket to building. Space shuttle: 3 miles!

qy8XTvPm.jpg

Hat: Big deal!

So off to Orlando and Universal studios! Amazing place.

OVMHBBnm.jpg

Hat: Yeah, no wonder you liked Jurassic park: You're a dinosaur yourself.
ge: Cant wait till you're extinct!

AfBuoWym.jpg

ge: The Hulk roller coaster was pretty cool, though about three quarters of the way through I was 'ok, that's enough!' Plenty dizzy walking out of it.

Hat: Get yer thumb off me beak!
LUAunKBm.jpg

A big foot outside of the Poseidon adventure thingy.
HHVRfJLm.jpg

Annnd what happens when hat tries to cook.
Hat: It's delicious, try some!
k5FBSr7m.jpg

All in all a pretty good trip to forget about the corruption of the nrl. Highly recommended!

Hat: What sort of total nerd bucket goes to the Kennedy Space centre and leaves me behind?

Anyway, as you may have now by now, I went to the KSC and "forgot" to take the hat. That said, it's an awesome place and the bus tour got us to some magnificent places of historical significance, for instance, this photo was taken in the control room looking towards 'freedom 7' when Alan Shepherd became the second man in space. they decided they only needed 300 feet as a safe distance from rocket to building. Space shuttle: 3 miles!

qy8XTvPm.jpg

OVMHBBnm.jpg

AfBuoWym.jpg

ge: The Hulk roller coaster was pretty cool, though about three quarters of the way through I was 'ok, that's enough!' Plenty dizzy walking out of it.

LUAunKBm.jpg

HHVRfJLm.jpg

k5FBSr7m.jpg

All in all a pretty good trip to forget about the corruption of the nrl. Highly recommended!
One of my bucket list, was there a rocket launch while you were there?

qy8XTvPm.jpg

OVMHBBnm.jpg

AfBuoWym.jpg

LUAunKBm.jpg

HHVRfJLm.jpg

k5FBSr7m.jpg

A couple of the ex-managers that I used to work with run a company now that take Australian school kids to KSC, awesome trip @globaleagle

Hat: Hello lovely princesses and un-kissable toads. Since I've been amazing at self isolating over the last few months...
ge: Yeah cause you've got no friends.
Hat: Psssh, you can talk "Nigel no mates." And stop thinking Covid-19 is the reason women cross the street to avoid talking to you!

So as I was saying....since I've been really good at isolating and stupid moronic tourists keep flooding to my town on the weekend ( go 'merica.. derp derp de derp) I decided to head North to the Yukon!

And frig on a stick this country is big. It took 2 and a bit days of driving just to get out of B.C. (though ge sucks at driving).

Anyway....after driving for a zillion hours we stopped at Toad River so ge can get some rest, and see his first beaver.........dam!
Kr3Bxjl.jpg

Then I found some friends I'd rather hang out with. Over 13 thousand in fact! (ge has no friends)
Wjmj8Co.jpg

It seems the best place for airstrips are along the side of a road. Everytime ge saw one he sighed, knowing how much quicker that would have been.
y0bk44F.jpg

We finally got to the Yukon and there was this big forest of signposts from all over the world. ge has a terrible sense of direction which is why I need to tell him to sod off regularly.

TrufiG4.jpg

OxuNdDW.jpg

And just before reaching Whitehorse (capital of Yukon) we stopped at Miles canyon. Nice views, fast flowing water and the usual "doesn't really show up on a pic" - more to the point I couldn't push ge in, he's smarter than I thought.
ge: Ha!
Hat: Which, in fairness, isn't a high bar to clear.
guuOaQm.jpg

Here's a pic of me asking a reindeer to take me to Santa. I had to stay behind the fence as ge was too scared.
ge: fmd - that's just not true!
Hat: it's true.
5pJDLRr.jpg

Some nice indigenous murals throughout Whitehorse...
z3LHClz.jpg

ge and Mrs ge (the nice one) Took a canoe down the Yukon river. Must admit, it was beautiful and at times, very peaceful (stfu crows). Going downstream you only had to paddle once or twice a minute if you wanted. ge wanted - as he's as fit as a mound of dirt.
LwCY9uC.jpg

And of course...the famous Klondike stern-wheeler! (read a book people, sheesh)
lrRL1B4.jpg

More later (as I know y'all have ADD).

meh... no more for you "un-grates!"

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9