Hassons hit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
One of the loudest hits i have ever heard at the ground, sent shivers down the spine.

Hope he pulls up ok as he is on the improve and with more time could be a very good player for us.

Warren Smith mentioned in the call that he looks like Brenton Lawrence. I've thought that since he debuted. He's probably a one size smaller and not having his body to BL proportions but another year or 2 in gym and I think we could have a good player on our hands with him.

He looked pretty good tonight as well, was playing with motivation and intensity which is something a few of the others could do with.

Fluffy said:
One of the loudest hits i have ever heard at the ground, sent shivers down the spine.

Hope he pulls up ok as he is on the improve and with more time could be a very good player for us.

I was on the other side of the ground so couldn't hear the hit but geez it looked really ugly. I hope both boys pull up ok.

Pity he got injured I thought he was just warming into something last night. Like his aggression & the touch of legspeed/spark he provided - something that is sadly lacking at the moment on the whole.

I concur he was looking good last night till the hit and the trip to the hospital, hope he is right for next week.

only played 10 minutes but still managed 6 hit ups for 62m and 8 tackles with 2 tackle busts. Double that for say 30 minutes (assuming he slowed a bit) and you have a great game from a benchy.

In limited time this bloke is running strongly with the ball & though unlucky with this shot last night - was great to see Hasson step up & be that aggressor you want in a tough physical game.

Yes. I like the look of him. He is rangy, fast and obviously tough.
I must also say how impressed I am with Lawrence. He has been our most consistent forward. His up-tempo style really shows up some of our other forwards, unfortunately.
We need to blood some young players. Let's give Gift. Kite and Choc some time on the bench and see if any of our reserves can be our next generation of Manly stars.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6